Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms in aus

Status
Not open for further replies.

brendancraig7

Was wondering if anyone could tell me, anyplace that i could get a hold of SARMS in Australia?
Cheers

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Check out the source section, may be someone already had experience with ordering SARMS to Australia. At least you will be able to find there a lot of information about different suppliers and feedback from their customers, so you will be able to contact them and see what they say about delivery to Australia.

Just got my products delivered from Sarms1 to Sydney, i ordered it on the 17th december and it arrived 4th January, so it took a long time maby because of holiday period. As far as i know there was no issue with customs. Only odd thing was there was no labeling on the 2 bottles i ordered, it only had M sticker at bottom of one bottle and G sticker at bottom of other bottle. I guess M is for mk-2866 i ordered and the G -is for GW 501516.

Thats good to know cheers.. I looked at their sit but didnt know if it would clear..

Just got a reply from Sarms1, they say they dont label the products because of customs, so the customs dont question the buyers.

Now that is the customer service I am talking about - they care about their customers, and don't just send the stuff. They make sure that it will arrive safe and sound, and that the client will be happy.

When a company that looks after its customers like that customers will always come back good to hear. .

Sadly, many other companies do not care that much about their customers, which is a wrong thing. Personally, sometimes I prefer to pay more money for the same service or product, just to get a better customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom