napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS help needed

xplorer001

Hi all,

I would like to take advantage of the Pure Essence SARMS sale but need advice and have questions.

I am a female, 46 yo, 5 ft 8 in, 150 lb. Not sure what body fat % is. My scale says about 34 % but I don't think that is accurate at all.

Now for the questions:

I am a newbie at this and am not sure what SARMS and dosages to use.

I am sort of worried about taking the S4 due to the vision side effects. I already have issues with my eyes. How detrimental would it be not to use that?

I had surgery and will not be allowed to exercise for another month (maybe two). How long due the SARMS stay effective? Is there an expiration date?

Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

xplorer001 said:
Hi all,

I would like to take advantage of the Pure Essence SARMS sale but need advice and have questions.

I am a female, 46 yo, 5 ft 8 in, 150 lb. Not sure what body fat % is. My scale says about 34 % but I don't think that is accurate at all.

Now for the questions:

I am sort of worried about taking the S4 due to the vision side effects. I already have issues with my eyes. How detrimental would it be not to use that?

I had surgery and will not be allowed to exercise for another month (maybe two). How long due the SARMS stay effective? Is there an expiration date?

im sure there is an expiration date but I think you would be okay if you start using them in the next 2 to 3 months. You wont be sorry for sure. I have been on it for about 5 to 6 weeks and am astounded, I am going to get my wife some when I get back she is about your size maybe about 10 lbs more than you. The sides are noticeable but tolerable and at a female dose which I will let someone else advise you on that Dylan G will see this shortly and respond but I know you will love it. The cardio endurance alone is worth it. Not to pry and you don't have to say what surgery you are having it may be beneficial to have the sarms and take them for their recovery and healing aspects. I have not been sore at all after hard workouts since being on the sarms. Im sure DG will want to know what your overall goals are, and that will determine what sarms you would need. Also make sure your diet is on point bc if you are laid up for 2 months it would be easy to gain due to inactivity.

I will be interested to see what he suggests for you and your goals, and watch your progress!!! Good luck

xplorer001 said:
Hi all,

Now for the questions:

Sarms are a very good tool and very safe and effective for females. The doses that females run usually cause a very minimal or even no vision side effect at all with S4. You can still have awesome results if you omit that sarm, but I would still highly recommend that if you are looking for the best results. I'm not sure what sarms you were planning on running, but here are the female recommended doses for females. MK, S4, and GW is the most popular stack...and if you want one that is a little bit more anabolic for muscle mass, LGD, S4, and GW is also very good. ChickRock on here is currently running a log of LGD, S4, and GW if he like to check it out and ask any questions about her cycle, etc.

Also if stored properly, sarms are good for several months and up to a year or more after purchase. Just keep them in a cool dark and dry place away from sunlight.

LGD 5mg per day
MK-2866 12.5mg ED
S4 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

I had a body lift due to loose skin after losing 140 lbs. Will still need an additional surgery for thighs and possibly arms.

Diet is another thing I need help with. Right now my diet is not very good. But I think that probably goes under a different topic.

I was considering either the triple stack or super stack but was not sure which one would be better for my situation (or proper dosing).

My main goal would be to build muscle and increase strength/endurance. Lowering body fat would be a bonus.

xplorer001 said:
I had a body lift due to loose skin after losing 140 lbs. Will still need an additional surgery for thighs and possibly arms.

Diet is another thing I need help with. Right now my diet is not very good. But I think that probably goes under a different topic.

I was considering either the triple stack or super stack but was not sure which one would be better for my situation (or proper dosing).

My main goal would be to build muscle and increase strength/endurance. Lowering body fat would be a bonus.

The super stack would obviously be your best bet, which is a combination of all 4. I would run it 12 weeks at the doses I have listed above. Your best results will come with that diet in check, so that's going to be very important to get right. We can certainly help you get your diet right, but the main thing is a minimum of 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight up to 1.5g per pound, and low to moderate carbs with low fat amounts. I suggest getting a calorie tracking app like my fitness pal and using that to track everything you eat. Eat lean meats, complex carbs and healthy fats for your food choices.

I have heard that SARMS can be good for healing too. Which one(s)? What dosage? Most exercise I can do for the next month or two is walking.

xplorer001 said:
I have heard that SARMS can be good for healing too. Which one(s)? What dosage? Most exercise I can do for the next month or two is walking.

Yes, both MK and LGD are excellent for healing purposes. What I would do is wait until you can train without restriction and start that sarms stack. That way you can really benefit from the results and really reap the benefits of them.

It's a great idea to get them before the sale runs out, but that would be the optimal time to use them and benefit from them.

xplorer001 said:
Hi all,

Now for the questions:

As long as you store them in a cool and dry place then you will have a very nice shelf life on them and only a few months will be just fine... Just make sure you always shake well before each use...

MK and LGD are EXCELLENT for healing but the super stack will be perfect for you... You will be just fine with s4 as long as you don't overdo it, which I do not see as a problem for you... Keep it at 50 mg per day

Here is the full layout for you

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day

1-12 s4 50 mg day

1-12 lgd-4033 5 mg day the first two weeks then bump to 10
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg day the first two weeks then bump to 25

this is the perfect layout for you...

Thanks for the replies. Few more questions:

I see the dosages but when is the "optimal" time to take each one? For instance, before workout, first thing in th morning, etc.

Do I do the full dose at once or should I split doses on some?

I remember that you are supposed to start out slow with the S4 then up the dosage. Can you give me more details on that?

Thanks so much for the help! Love this forum.

xplorer001 said:

I see the dosages but when is the "optimal" time to take each one? For instance, before workout, first thing in th morning, etc.

I remember that you are supposed to start out slow with the S4 then up the dosage. Can you give me more details on that?

Here would be a good dosing protocol for the sarms super stack including times

1-12 lgd-4033 5mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 25mg day... split doses... 12.5mg in the a.m. and 12.5mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Those are the starting doses for a female, which generally work very well. You could work your way up to twice that dose on any of these depending on your tolerance, except GW. That should always be 20mg per day. No need to increase that.

I also suggest checking out Dylan's S4 dosing protocol which is posted here on this forum, and I also believe there's a video on it in the videoepedia section

xplorer001 said:

rick gave you the layout perfect... on non workout days, use gw in the a.m. all at once

here is the s4 dosing protocol https://pureessencesarms.com/s4-dosing-protocol/

Top Bottom