napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms/gw501516

guzharns

Evening Dylan
I am an endurance athlete and I'm 28 years old I've never tried performance enhancing drugs but I have made the decision to run a Sarms cycle. Just wanted to see if you could give me a breakdown of a good cycle for me to run.

Evening Dylan
I am an endurance athlete and I'm 28 years old I've never tried performance enhancing drugs but I have made the decision to run a Sarms cycle. Just wanted to see if you could give me a breakdown of a good cycle for me to run.

very wise decision brother... the six pack stack would be perfect for you as an endurance athlete... here are the links for everything you need as well as the layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=142&search=six+pack and https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Evening Dylan

Dylan gave you a great layout for your goals that will work great for you. I'd even take it a step further and run the enhanced super stack, which includes RAD140 that will also benefit you greatly as an endurance athlete

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I also am an endurance athlete, and I'm wondering if results can be achieved from just the GW-510516? I just ordered a bottle from sarms1.com, and I just want to make sure that the other items are just recommended and not required.

Thanks!

Sorry to hijack your thread, but I also am an endurance athlete, and I'm wondering if results can be achieved from just the GW-510516? I just ordered a bottle from sarms1.com, and I just want to make sure that the other items are just recommended and not required.

Thanks!

I would try to cancel the ones from sarms1 sarmsx.com is the only 1 I would use but yes it could and would help your endurance and vo2 max but im leary of sarms1. sarms are good solo but incredible stacked

Hey, thanks for your response. I was reading on here that a bunch of people only purchase from sarms1, that it's the only reliable source, and they'd never purchase from anywhere else. Is this not true? Is sarms1 not a reliable source?

not on this forum I don't think you read that right, the only ones we recommend are sarmsx, they used to be spot on when DG and such repped them then they went downhill with shady shit and everyone with a reputation bailed

The best 2 things for endurance by far are GW and SR. Adding in S4 and RAD will only enhance it further. I think you will really like this stack being an endurance athlete.

I've done the research on the GW and found that there really aren't any side effects at all. Are there any at all for the SR/S4/RAD?

Thanks!

minimal suppression if you stay on the proposed program 12 weeks on 3-4 weeks off mini pct and back on 2 weeks later and s4 may or may not cause some vision sides like a yellow tint or a quick adjustment from dark to light rooms and vice versa

Thanks!
Gw alone can do great things for endurance, but the rest of the stack is there to take things to a new level, and obviously is best.

If you are going to run GW solo, make sure you run it a full 12 weeks which is 3 bottles. One bottle will not be long enough to get much out of it.

But I'm sorry to say that sarms1 is a terrible source for it. You need sarmsx for quality gw

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey, thanks for your response. I was reading on here that a bunch of people only purchase from sarms1, that it's the only reliable source, and they'd never purchase from anywhere else. Is this not true? Is sarms1 not a reliable source?
You must have read some very old info because sarms1 has not been endorsed here in a long time. Sarmsx is the only source we recommend and trust

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I purchased a bottle yesterday from sarms1, and I emailed Tom something or other for a refund, and their customer support, but haven't heard anything back. Do you happen to know in what time zone they're in? i read this on their site:

"Unfortunately, due to the nature of the research business, we cannot accept returned products because they cannot be resold due to regulation of the research industry licensing. "Research Use Only" (RUO) and "Investigational Use Only" (IUO) products cannot be resold after they have been shipped to the customer."

But they haven't shipped it to me yet. The email I got said that it wouldn't be shipped for 2-3 days. I'm hoping to cancel it before they ship it. Anybody had any experience with cancelling an order from sarms1.com?

Thanks!

nah not with that bro hopefully they will cancel and refund cuz it hasn't even been processed for shipping but they are shady

Top Bottom