napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms first cycle

Bigmattyswole

I have recently purchased some sarms like s4,mk677,mk2866, lgd4033,rad140,and 501516 which should I stack for bulking and which for cutting? I would prefer doing a year round lean bulk and help would be great thanks!

I have recently purchased some sarms like s4,mk677,mk2866, lgd4033,rad140,and 501516 which should I stack for bulking and which for cutting? I would prefer doing a year round lean bulk and help would be great thanks!

you can stack them all for bulking and or cutting but you cant just run a year long cycle man? wtf? you need to run 677 all year continuously without cycling off but certainly not any of the others... where are you getting that kind of info ? where did you get your sarms? why would you buy them and not know how to use them?

I agree with Dylan. I would run mk 677 all year. as for a lean bulk you can run them all but I would only run 1 compound at a time for a couple weeks to see how your body reacts. If you start everything your not going to know what's working and what's not. and god forbid you have any side effects your not going to know what its from. Example: start with mk677 wait a week or 2, if its good add ostarine (mk2866) for a week or 2, then you can add a compound every 2 weeks or so.

thats horrible advice. There's hardly a person thats used sarms long enough, that isnt stacking them and all from the very beginning of a cycle.

They are very synergistic. They all compound each other.

This isnt like test where you need to start at test, and next cycle add deca, etc.

I just like to be safe especially regarding other people. But yes op all those will work great for a lean bulk. The gw should help keep you lean during your caloric surplus

Thanks guys I've been doing some research and I just wanted to make sure I got some good advice from people with experience first hand. So I can stack all the ones I've listed above for a lean bulk?

I watched a bunch of your videos on YouTube and just started buying the ones you suggested mostly from Isarms.com and enhanced athlete.

I watched a bunch of your videos on YouTube and just started buying the ones you suggested mostly from Isarms.com and enhanced athlete.

You don't want to buy a damn thing from enhanced athlete man. That's not a good source for sarms at all. Get your SARMS Only from www.sarmsx.com

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks guys I've been doing some research and I just wanted to make sure I got some good advice from people with experience first hand. So I can stack all the ones I've listed above for a lean bulk?

Yes, you can def Italy stack theme all great for a lean bulking cycle. You want to run a 12 week cycle, but the mk677 you want to keep running after the cycle for a good year.

Here is the layout. Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the AM
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed once in the AM

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

looking at your cycle, you might as well go a step further and just run the full superman stack... remember 677 is ran for a year without cycling off... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=146&search=superman

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom