Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms - feedback and questions

buhurt

Hi dylan,

Thanks for providing me with your email address. I am a big fan and have subscribed to watch your videos .

I'm currently 205lbs, running ostarine @ 30mg/day. I was running It originally at 20mg but decided to up it to 30mg around week 3. I can confidently say that I now Feel it coursing through my blood, although mild. I'm running it along with maca.
Positive effects experienced include; beautiful mood, amazing pumps, libido and muscle hardening, decent endurance and strengths. Overall leaning effect on maintenance caloric intake

Ive got arimidex on hand for any gyno/ estrogen bloat as I am prone to flare up discovered back in prohormone days.

Questions: can I run this for 8-12weeks @30mg? I have serms nolva/clomid for pct, can you help me dose them out and for how long to pct for? How long after pct is complete can I jump back on?
And lastly, can you suggest to me a duo stack to go along with ostarine for my next one? I really enjoy the tendon support provided on cycle.

Thanks again dylan, I will be making my purchases through your company and recommending to my friends. Enhanced athlete seems too fishy to me.

Ps: I'm leaning towards stacking ostarine with cardarine and mk667 for my next cycle for solid lean gains during recomp ( keeping in sync with tendon support for old injuries). Let me know what you think. Thanks again

Ostarine is dosed at 25mg daily, no real need to run it higher.

You will need gw for your pct as well.

typical pct is gw and clomid.

Hi dylan,

Thanks for providing me with your email address. I am a big fan and have subscribed to watch your videos .

I'm currently 205lbs, running ostarine @ 30mg/day. I was running It originally at 20mg but decided to up it to 30mg around week 3. I can confidently say that I now Feel it coursing through my blood, although mild. I'm running it along with maca.
Positive effects experienced include; beautiful mood, amazing pumps, libido and muscle hardening, decent endurance and strengths. Overall leaning effect on maintenance caloric intake

Ive got arimidex on hand for any gyno/ estrogen bloat as I am prone to flare up discovered back in prohormone days.

Questions: can I run this for 8-12weeks @30mg? I have serms nolva/clomid for pct, can you help me dose them out and for how long to pct for? How long after pct is complete can I jump back on?
And lastly, can you suggest to me a duo stack to go along with ostarine for my next one? I really enjoy the tendon support provided on cycle.

Thanks again dylan, I will be making my purchases through your company and recommending to my friends. Enhanced athlete seems too fishy to me.

How in the world are you dosing 30mg per day of Ostarine? Sarmsx has it 25mg per ml, so the dosing is really odd. Where is it from?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

hey bro, im happy to help... you are on the right track, absolutely... you need to be more responsible with your dosing... keep mk2866 at 25 mg per day... you should not exceed that.. sarmsx has the highest quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent... you have it right on the other company you mentioned and then some... i would be very very very careful there.. as in, stay as far away as possible... mk677 is amazing but keep in mind that it needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off... also, 677 is the most faked sarm in existence so quality is imperative... when you see it too cheap, its IMPOSSIBLE to be authentic... sarmsx has true authentic 677 and the results do not lie bro... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-mk-2866

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Top Bottom