Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms cycle

venvenlis

Made a purchase of 12 weeks worth of s4 and gw, however, my goals are cutting up and putting lean muscle on. I've never used sarms before which is why I went with only running two types instead of three. Is it worth running s4 and gw or would I see results if I threw something else in like mk2866. Like I said I'm trying to stick to getting cut and lean for now and don't want to get carried away since it's only my first time using sarms.

Made a purchase of 12 weeks worth of s4 and gw, however, my goals are cutting up and putting lean muscle on. I've never used sarms before which is why I went with only running two types instead of three. Is it worth running s4 and gw or would I see results if I threw something else in like mk2866. Like I said I'm trying to stick to getting cut and lean for now and don't want to get carried away since it's only my first time using sarms.

You can't go wrong with adding mk2866, I'm running that along side sr9009 for cutting and it's working wonders.

No supplement beats hard work

Getting lean is going to be solely based on your diet. Adding another compound like MK would be fine but you shouldn't expect to take these sarms and get "cut up" without focusing on the basics. You can add MK and it'll help your goal of adding on lean mass but make sure your training/diet are setup properly. You have to look at sarms, aas, etc as supplemental towards your end goal. They will enhance and "supplement" whats already in place, not do the work for you.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

It would definitely benefit you more by adding mk2866 to the cycle as well as sr9009 which is perfect for your goals

Stacking multiple sarms are fine, even for first time because there is no real side effects to speak of.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom