Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Cutting Stack

guyrxwen

I am a 39yo male, about to turn 40. I am in the military. Up till this year have not and have never even thought about using any type (and by that I mean I have never used anything ever, not even multi-vitamins) of supplementation legal/illegal as I have not really had any physical issues. A number of individuals in my unit do use anabolic steroids, for strength/size. I do not want to go down that road. What I am looking for is a way to cut body fat, which I have suddenly began to hold and no matter what I have done to try and drop back down to my normal 15-17% range I have not been able to. Currently I am 22% and holding steady. My diet has not changed, my blood work etc is still all normal. Military doctors have told me it is just my age catching up with me. I have read a number of posts regarding a cutting stack and then post cycle etc. They have offered to place me on a testosterone replacement therapy program, but again I think the benefits are outweighed by the cons with TRT. I do have to deal with drug tests, and I understand that it is just Cardarine that is detectable. But as I said others are using anabolics and have not had any issues, and worse case scenario I could volunteer for TRT.

My issue is most of the cutting stacks seem to last for three months. Unlike some of the individuals I work with, this year I have a very busy schooling schedule. Is there a cutting stack that can be used that will make reasonable body fat loss possible but only last for at the most 4 weeks at a time? Usually my schools are spaced that distance apart, and there wouldn't be an issue for me to complete at least part of my recovery cycle at a school, but carrying sarms around with me might be a problem.

I have not been able to find anything that talks about a short cycle on the forums, and would like to know if my question is something you could answer as you seem to be knowledgeable/helpful in the forums. Basically I am looking for a stack I could use for 3-4 weeks, and then recover and do this every two months until I reach my goal body fat again, which is approximately 15-17%.

I agree with Rackcity, and would rather go with the TRT - it is a great opportunity to get it prescribed. Besides, if they recommended you to get on TRT, there is a reason for that. Remember, docs are usually weary of putting people on TRT, so if they offered to do so, most probably you really need it.

Thank-you for your replies. I appreciate your input. Three points I would like to respond with:

1. Army healthcare takes a one size fits all approach. TRT may not be the best option for me, but it was the option that the flowchart arrived at for my age group on the piece of paper the doctor I saw chose to use at my command (literally another doctor may have used a different flowchart and TRT may not have been an option on that one).
2. TRT may provide various benefits, but one big issue for me is that it will have a career limiting effect. I do not know that TRT is the best option, and I do not want to be limited in my career options for no reason other than it was where a one size fits all flow chart took a doctor who may or may not have been pissed off that I was intruding into her facebook time on a Friday afternoon.
3. There are places that Army careers go to die. TRT will take me there. However, now that the TRT option has been presented it will always be there for me to take up should I wish to.

Having said all of that will a SARM's cutting stack work in multiple short cycles (about 4 weeks each short cycle) followed by any necessary PCT? If so, what in your experience would a stack and PCT look like?

Thank-you in advance for your help.

Thank-you for your replies. I appreciate your input. Three points I would like to respond with:

1. Army healthcare takes a one size fits all approach. TRT may not be the best option for me, but it was the option that the flowchart arrived at for my age group on the piece of paper the doctor I saw chose to use at my command (literally another doctor may have used a different flowchart and TRT may not have been an option on that one).
2. TRT may provide various benefits, but one big issue for me is that it will have a career limiting effect. I do not know that TRT is the best option, and I do not want to be limited in my career options for no reason other than it was where a one size fits all flow chart took a doctor who may or may not have been pissed off that I was intruding into her facebook time on a Friday afternoon.
3. There are places that Army careers go to die. TRT will take me there. However, now that the TRT option has been presented it will always be there for me to take up should I wish to.

Having said all of that will a SARM's cutting stack work in multiple short cycles (about 4 weeks each short cycle) followed by any necessary PCT? If so, what in your experience would a stack and PCT look like?

Thank-you in advance for your help.

If you stay on TRT or even self administered TRT, there is no need to discuss PCT at all. You can just use HCGenerate on and off. How long is your planned cycle?

Well, it is a choice you gotta make, and only you. On one hand you have the problems with TRT limitting your career, and on the other hand, you got Cardrine, which is not allowed. This can lead to the possible detection. From there on, you gotta decide with of the two consequences would be the most problematic for you, and choose the one that will affect the least your career.

I was planning on trying a 4 week long cycle followed by a HCGenerate PCT. Go to whatever school I would be going to for however long that may be, and then hit another 4 weeks before going to the next school.

I was under the impression that Cardarine is not a steroid. The Army tests for anabolic steroids. Is cardarine, an anabolic steroid? I thought it was a peptide. I understand that in some sports peptides are banned. As I understand it, the Army follows federal law which is codified in 21 U.S. Code § 802 and the Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2014. I have not found Cardarine mentioned in either of those federal laws.

Thank-you again for your help.

I am a 39yo male, about to turn 40. I am in the military. Up till this year have not and have never even thought about using any type (and by that I mean I have never used anything ever, not even multi-vitamins) of supplementation legal/illegal as I have not really had any physical issues. A number of individuals in my unit do use anabolic steroids, for strength/size. I do not want to go down that road. What I am looking for is a way to cut body fat, which I have suddenly began to hold and no matter what I have done to try and drop back down to my normal 15-17% range I have not been able to. Currently I am 22% and holding steady. My diet has not changed, my blood work etc is still all normal. Military doctors have told me it is just my age catching up with me. I have read a number of posts regarding a cutting stack and then post cycle etc. They have offered to place me on a testosterone replacement therapy program, but again I think the benefits are outweighed by the cons with TRT. I do have to deal with drug tests, and I understand that it is just Cardarine that is detectable. But as I said others are using anabolics and have not had any issues, and worse case scenario I could volunteer for TRT.

My issue is most of the cutting stacks seem to last for three months. Unlike some of the individuals I work with, this year I have a very busy schooling schedule. Is there a cutting stack that can be used that will make reasonable body fat loss possible but only last for at the most 4 weeks at a time? Usually my schools are spaced that distance apart, and there wouldn't be an issue for me to complete at least part of my recovery cycle at a school, but carrying sarms around with me might be a problem.

I have not been able to find anything that talks about a short cycle on the forums, and would like to know if my question is something you could answer as you seem to be knowledgeable/helpful in the forums. Basically I am looking for a stack I could use for 3-4 weeks, and then recover and do this every two months until I reach my goal body fat again, which is approximately 15-17%.

4 week cutting cycles are not the best option whatsoever... thats not enough to cut much of anything... the good thing about GW-501516 and SR9009 is that they are fast acting and that is an ultimate sarms cutting stack... trt is a life decision so if you go on you stay on... it may or ay not be necessary at this point but if you have blood work, you can post it and i can help... if your intent on running 4 week cutting cycles then i would go with GW, SR and S4... there is no need for hcgenerate here whatsoever... you can get the same type of recovery with just daa which is a fraction of the price and just as effective... gw and sr alone do not even require a pct but my recommendation would be to run them 16 total weeks otherwise you are just selling yourself short.. i can set up any cycle you like for you but you need to do this the right way...

4 weeks are definitely too few - your SARMS won't be acting at full strength in such a short time. Or better said, they will start working at full strength, but you will not give your body enough time for any changes at all. Besides, if you say it is legal to use in the army, there should be no problems in using it during the schools too.

Thank-you again for your input and advice. Anabolic steroids are not allowed in the army, but these are not anabolic steroids from what I understand. Correct me if I am wrong about that.

Various Army schools do not allow even multi-vitamins while you attend. Unfortunately these will be the types of schools I will be attending over the next year. I think the best way forward for me is to wait for a break of 8 to 12 weeks, which will be later in the year. Would 8 weeks be enough time to get a decent result from a cutting cycle? and would the 4 weeks following be enough time to complete a PCT if necessary?

I will be seeing the doc in a couple of weeks and will be requesting blood work to be done for a baseline testosterone measurement so I have something to compare against in the future.

Thank-you again for you help.

Yes, in 8 weeks you will definitely get more pronounced results, and the cycle will make much more sense. And yes, the 4 weeks following are plenty for a good recovery. In fact, the recommended mini-PCT for SARMS cycles lasts just 4 weeks. As for the blood test - it is a very good idea to get a baseline by now.

Top Bottom