napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms cutting stack

wood2690

Just received my cutting stack, S4 and GW. Can someone give me an idea of what's the best dosage to start at, best time to take it and how to take it. Meaning, does it go under your tongue or do you just swallow it. Help a brother out!!!

Just received my cutting stack, S4 and GW. Can someone give me an idea of what's the best dosage to start at, best time to take it and how to take it. Meaning, does it go under your tongue or do you just swallow it. Help a brother out!!!
Just take it straight down. No need to hold it under the tongue at all. Here are the doses

GW dosed 20mg per day 30 minutes before workout
S4 50mg per day split (25mg am and 25mg pm)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

you NEVER and i mean NEVER hold it under your tongue and i dont where the fuck so many people come up with this? take it straight down

here's the layout

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

you NEVER and i mean NEVER hold it under your tongue and i dont where the fuck so many people come up with this? take it straight down

here's the layout

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

there used to be some tribulus test that you held under your tongue and a few other knock off shit that tell you to use it sublingual

Trying to understand your layout for starting sarms. Where it splits off and says 9-12 and closed typed at the bottom. I know the closed is for PCT, but I'm not understanding where it should go in the order.

week 9 thru 12 take daa or d aspartic acid
the clomid layout is how many mgs every day for that week so week1/week2/week3/week4

got it?

and the s4 half a dropper in the morning half a dropper in the pm (you can move it up but follow the gemelli protocol I will post in a minute
gw 30 minutes before workout.

I got guys!! Thanks for the help!!!

your all set bro... its very cut and dry and now that you see that you should have no trouble whatsoever, HOWEVER, we are always here if you need us... you can ask anyone or message me anytime you need help... good luck brother and keep us updated on your results throughout...

Top Bottom