Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM's Chart

NCPowerlifter

Would it be possible for one of the more knowledgeable guys to create a SARM's Chart that ranks each SARM on a scale from 1-10 on different categories such as Strength, Mass gains (WET), Lean muscle gains (DRY), endurance, recovery, Hardening, Fat Loss, Recovery, Side Effects, Ability to keep gains and so on? This SARM's matrix would make it so much easier for people like me that are new to the SARM's world and possibly alleviate some SARM questions in the future. Just a thought? While we are on the subject what would be ranked the #1 SARM for cutting / fat loss and what Is the #1 SARM for Strength gains? Thanks in advance for your response.

Would it be possible for one of the more knowledgeable guys to create a SARM's Chart that ranks each SARM on a scale from 1-10 on different categories such as Strength, Mass gains (WET), Lean muscle gains (DRY), endurance, recovery, Hardening, Fat Loss, Recovery, Side Effects, Ability to keep gains and so on? This SARM's matrix would make it so much easier for people like me that are new to the SARM's world and possibly alleviate some SARM questions in the future. Just a thought? While we are on the subject what would be ranked the #1 SARM for cutting / fat loss and what Is the #1 SARM for Strength gains? Thanks in advance for your response.
I think it's way too subjective and user dependant to rank them like that in my opinion. For example, I personally get better lean mass gains from MK2866 than lgd, but many will rank lgd at the top for lean mass.

Also to clarify there are no wet sarms. They are all dry, so you can throw that distinction out. Sarms are also extremely easy gains to keep so they are all the same in that regard.

As for the best sarms for cutting it's going to be GW in my opinion, but some may say SR9009 is better, while others think S4 is the best.

Obviously the best way would be to run a stack with all 3 and maybe add some MK2866 as well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

LGD-4033 is good for strength gains. Both myself and a friend are seeing good gains with it.

Wow, I would not think there is a way it's like , for instance vitamin A - Z .. One, is totally different , from the other but giving you benefit, one way or another.

Some of those categories can be counted as one, and some can be omitted altogether. And as Rick said it's very subjective. "Keep able gains" only refers to what is actual muscle and not water, and wet gains is not a mass gain. What you do after w cycle determines what's keepable. Other than mk677 no SARMS causes any wet gains. Fast Muscle mass equals recovery.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Last edited:
Jack, I am taking mk677 right now (5th day). What should I expect?
MK677 takes a while to build. It's best ran 6 months to a year just like GH. You will start to see nice slow and steady changes in body composition of both fat loss and muscle gain, improved sleep, more fullness, sick pumps, etc

Jack, I am taking mk677 right now (5th day). What should I expect?

Keep potassium between 3500-5000mg a day and you should be able to control water retention. Sleep is awesome, recovery is awesome, strength and pumps are great for me right now 2 months into it.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

MK677 takes a while to build. It's best ran 6 months to a year just like GH. You will start to see nice slow and steady changes in body composition of both fat loss and muscle gain, improved sleep, more fullness, sick pumps, etc

So, upon the completion of the LGD & RAD (if i ever get it!) cycle I should continue the mk677 during and after the pct. Correct?

you never take a break from 677... you continue right through with it and can run it during any pct etc... it can be ran with anything...

ive made a video on everything, written articles on everything etc... i cant make it any easier... you know how many hours ive spent on these things alone?

When I started taking MK677 I gained 15lbs in 15 days. There is no way that's dry lean muscle mass. So, all SARM's are not dry. Due to the wet gains my strength is way up as a result. I understand that all SARM's will give you strength, all SARM's will help with recovery, all SARM's will add muscle but some have to be better than others in certain areas. If it's too much to do a chart is it possible to do a top 3 ranking in in Strength gains and a top 3 ranking in fat loss? Those are the only 2 areas I'm really concerned with.

When I started taking MK677 I gained 15lbs in 15 days. There is no way that's dry lean muscle mass. So, all SARM's are not dry. Due to the wet gains my strength is way up as a result. I understand that all SARM's will give you strength, all SARM's will help with recovery, all SARM's will add muscle but some have to be better than others in certain areas. If it's too much to do a chart is it possible to do a top 3 ranking in in Strength gains and a top 3 ranking in fat loss? Those are the only 2 areas I'm really concerned with.

Mk677 isn't a sarm. But it is the only one of the group that causes water retention. Up potassium.

Fat loss:
GW
SR9009
S4

Muscle mass:
LGD
mk2866
Mk677 (in my opinion)

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

that comes down to your potassium intake and its clearly off...

Strength

1. S4
2. LGD
3 . RAD/MK2866

Fat Loss

1. GW-501516
2. SR900
3. S4/RAD

ive made a video on everything, written articles on everything etc... i cant make it any easier... you know how many hours ive spent on these things alone?

Dylan... Apparently those videos and articles aren't enough. We need you put together a laminated 3 X 5 card to fold up in my wallet. A cheat sheet if you will..

Come on guys.. You're making this way to hard. Do some damn research and stop looking for shortcuts. It can't get any easier then it already is. Everyone has it way to easy today.. A majority of people have this microwave mentality and no self reliance. Do research for a year (through trial and knowledge gathering) and I promise you won't need a chart.

I promise Dylan couldn't have made it any easier for the newest guy on the block to gather all the wisdom he needs to run a successful cycle and know the outcome of his hard work. But there is still a little work required on your end.. Unfortunately we can't learn it for ya.

Dylan... Apparently those videos and articles aren't enough. We need you put together a laminated 3 X 5 card to fold up in my wallet. A cheat sheet if you will..

Come on guys.. You're making this way to hard. Do some damn research and stop looking for shortcuts. It can't get any easier then it already is. Everyone has it way to easy today.. A majority of people have this microwave mentality and no self reliance. Do research for a year (through trial and knowledge gathering) and I promise you won't need a chart.

I promise Dylan couldn't have made it any easier for the newest guy on the block to gather all the wisdom he needs to run a successful cycle and know the outcome of his hard work. But there is still a little work required on your end.. Unfortunately we can't learn it for ya.

well he made it sound like they weren't with basically demanding "can someone just please rank these" etc... thats okay, im here to educate as much as possible... i just dont like it when it seems its unappreciated and/or not being utilized... i want to help with anything i can but i try to give the easier parts to later tackle the more difficult questions... that's why i spent so much time putting all the info i have together... that takes A LOT of my time to do on its own..

I rank them by using them. Everyone is different.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom