napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms base liquid

Montgomery

Santa Clause came today...:)

The liquid to me is like vodka...LOL...former alki here...any concerns, is it alcohol base?

Santa Clause came today...:)

The liquid to me is like vodka...LOL...former alki here...any concerns, is it alcohol base?
Yes it is a grain alcohol based suspension, which is exactly the carrier you want for research chemicals

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Does anyone get a slight buzz off of this?

No... None at all...

But, you should use some caution here - it *is* alcohol. Only you know what would tip the scales in favor of a relapse...

What I can tell you is that I take a total of 3.5 ml of various SARMs each morning - absolutely no buzz whatsoever...

SARMs are great - but if the alcohol base puts your health at risk in any way shape or form, I'd steer well clear of SARMs for now. There are other ways of accomplishing your goals.

I'm a recovering alcoholic with the same concern. Concentration is so low on alcohol it doesn't even show up on a alcohol piss test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No... None at all...

But, you should use some caution here - it *is* alcohol. Only you know what would tip the scales in favor of a relapse...

What I can tell you is that I take a total of 3.5 ml of various SARMs each morning - absolutely no buzz whatsoever...

SARMs are great - but if the alcohol base puts your health at risk in any way shape or form, I'd steer well clear of SARMs for now. There are other ways of accomplishing your goals.

Thanks for the reply, ya...I'm pretty strong willed to keep off the sauce...;)
On a good note, the taste is like low shelf bar booze...I had no problem with that what so ever....LOL

Does anyone get a slight buzz off of this?
Absolutely not. A whole bottle of sarms is less liquid than a shot of alcohol, and you are only taking 1/30th of that per day. Less alcohol than taking cough medicine

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm also a recovering alcoholic. I take sarmsx liquid letrozole, and I have never had a buzz off the amount that I take. But yes, the same thought ran through my head at first haha. Now it's nothing to worry about for me personally. Hope this helps bud

I'm also a recovering alcoholic. I take sarmsx liquid letrozole, and I have never had a buzz off the amount that I take. But yes, the same thought ran through my head at first haha. Now it's nothing to worry about for me personally. Hope this helps bud

absolutely right brother... it can be worry some and thats understandable but in actuality, there is nothing to worry about whatsoever with the content... its just base liquid, nothing more...

Top Bottom