napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS: An alternative to steroid use: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

She's hot...
I'm going to watch this the first chance I can take a few minutes from work. My mind was set on not using sarms and only using aas. But lately you and others have convinced me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great video and hopefully everyone can get an idea of how instrumental SARMS can be at helping achieve the end result your seeking

Thanks for your insight into Sarms, Dylan.

What a great way to introduce Sarms to anyone interested in PED's. I started reading about them in 2012, and have been following your articles for nearly 2 years now.

What do you think about running MK-677 with the plain old Triple Stack?

Thanks for your insight into Sarms, Dylan.

What a great way to introduce Sarms to anyone interested in PED's. I started reading about them in 2012, and have been following your articles for nearly 2 years now.

What do you think about running MK-677 with the plain old Triple Stack?
MK677 makes a great addition to any cycle or sarms stack, so the triple stack with MK677 would be great in my opinion.

The great thing about sarms is there's really no right or wrong way to stack them. They have great synergy together and you can put together any number of them to achieve a desired result based on your own goals.

The title says it all.. Enjoy the video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWkzqXl2bqk

Very valuable and informational video dylan. I hope this opens others eyes just on the awesome capabilities of sarms as a steroid alternative

great video man. and the pics are crazy lol..

that 1700s statue blew my mind man....i personally still believe in Nephilim, Giants, etc. in the past so that doesn't surprise me..

this vid explains a lot of stuff about SARMS and people need to hear this..

thank you guys... i tried to be very clear on explanations so there is no misconstruing what i am trying to convey because you know how some people are, thinking there is a catch or something with everything and that is the furthest from true here... i just want to enlighten as many as i can with the facts and that is what is presented...

thank you guys... i tried to be very clear on explanations so there is no misconstruing what i am trying to convey because you know how some people are, thinking there is a catch or something with everything and that is the furthest from true here... i just want to enlighten as many as i can with the facts and that is what is presented...

yeah it was very clear man..

and thats why im here. i know you truly care about people and want to help people as much as possible, and I am the same way man..thats why i support you. i know we each have our God given talent/fortes and yours line up perfectly with what i was looking for when i found AR

Fact is SARMS are the shit, period. anyone who has taken the time to study and educate themselves can't deny their benefits and the end result they produce.

I especially liked your comparison to creatine and picking up supplements at GNC. SARMS is in a very different category in terms of see able results in short period of time. Your everyday supplements can't even come close to paralleling what SARMS are capable of. They are most definitely performance enhancing, but in their own class outside of the AAS category. They are just another arrow for your quiver so to speak.

Fact is SARMS are the shit, period. anyone who has taken the time to study and educate themselves can't deny their benefits and the end result they produce.

I especially liked your comparison to creatine and picking up supplements at GNC. SARMS is in a very different category in terms of see able results in short period of time. Your everyday supplements can't even come close to paralleling what SARMS are capable of. They are most definitely performance enhancing, but in their own class outside of the AAS category. They are just another arrow for your quiver so to speak.

sarms are the arrow, and we are all robin hood baby

That is a very good way of putting it. Sarms are another tool in the toolbox that can be implemented in a lot more situations than AAS can, like in PCT, bridges between cycles, etc.

They give you a wider variety of versatility for continued progression all the way around

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ i couldn't have said it better myself! nice post bro...

Top Bottom