napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarala's 8th week review

Hi there,
Because I was forced to take week7 off from the gym, I have been incorporating slow cardio in week 8. I have also decreased my caloric intake around 200 to 300 cal a day.
I'm now sitting at 146 a little bit lighter (2 lbs in a week for my 5'3 frame) and have not checked my bf, (you'll be the judged).
The big change i've seen so far is the thickness added to my lower legs( maybe this will be different from person to person due to genetics??)
I love more veins showing up, more striations on top of my chests and shoulders, vascularity more pronounced.
I knew just from past experience as soon as i add or increase cardio I will lose weight naturally. This obviously my next war, to not to lose so much.
Here is the front shot.
Thanks for your support guys!
View attachment 1778View attachment 1778

^Fucken roman statue, lol. Good stuff homegirl !

Little more separation in the quads and you'd smash everyone on stage. How do your hammy's look?

Yeah I agree! The legs are always the last ones to come out from my past competition experiences. My hams are ok. They're more separated than I wish for going on this cycle tho so I'm happy.

Flex Friday is everyday!

So I gave your pic a full review after I enlarged the image and I have to admit working my way head to toe this is what I see and like.
1. Face is not so lean that you look too drawn in. You retain the full on healthy and 'I'm cute as hell look'.
2. Traps are a work of art. I have huge traps and love women with well developed traps. It shows to me, that a woman is not scared of stereotypes about female lifters and works hard AF at being a beautiful beast.
3. Chest, thick, but not overly thick, didn't just disappear either. You retain all aspects of the feminine physique imo while pushing it to it's limits.
4. Arms, love the separation, clarity and fullness while being dry.
5. Entire mid-section front to back is to die for. Great job.
6. Glutes... you have powerful glutes that didn't just become striated pancakes (flatimus maximus notimus you). You have a well developed, shapely, hard ass.
7. Quads are full and sweeping. I know your 5'3" and you are working the hell outta them legs.
8. You're just pretty fucking spectacular looking at this point.

Hi there,
Because I was forced to take week7 off from the gym, I have been incorporating slow cardio in week 8. I have also decreased my caloric intake around 200 to 300 cal a day.
I'm now sitting at 146 a little bit lighter (2 lbs in a week for my 5'3 frame) and have not checked my bf, (you'll be the judged).
The big change i've seen so far is the thickness added to my lower legs( maybe this will be different from person to person due to genetics??)
I love more veins showing up, more striations on top of my chests and shoulders, vascularity more pronounced.
I knew just from past experience as soon as i add or increase cardio I will lose weight naturally. This obviously my next war, to not to lose so much.
Here is the front shot.
Thanks for your support guys!
View attachment 1778View attachment 1778

Sara, WOW very Impressive and NIIIICE job on all the hard work, it's definitly paying off !!!!

Sara, WOW very Impressive and NIIIICE job on all the hard work, it's definitly paying off !!!!

Accidentally swallowed my own puke the other day Ahahahhah due to leg workout. Damn right I had to catch up with the week I lost lol
Hugs to you my Viking!!!

Flex Friday is everyday!

So I gave your pic a full review after I enlarged the image and I have to admit working my way head to toe this is what I see and like.
1. Face is not so lean that you look too drawn in. You retain the full on healthy and 'I'm cute as hell look'.
2. Traps are a work of art. I have huge traps and love women with well developed traps. It shows to me, that a woman is not scared of stereotypes about female lifters and works hard AF at being a beautiful beast.
3. Chest, thick, but not overly thick, didn't just disappear either. You retain all aspects of the feminine physique imo while pushing it to it's limits.
4. Arms, love the separation, clarity and fullness while being dry.
5. Entire mid-section front to back is to die for. Great job.
6. Glutes... you have powerful glutes that didn't just become striated pancakes (flatimus maximus notimus you). You have a well developed, shapely, hard ass.
7. Quads are full and sweeping. I know your 5'3" and you are working the hell outta them legs.
8. You're just pretty fucking spectacular looking at this point.

Thank you for the feedback 44!!! Now in my dream I like to ogle those huge arms of yours and play with the [emoji85] with veinsssss [emoji12][emoji7]

Flex Friday is everyday!

Is there such a thing as Jwow lotion. I love that trashy show. GTL!!!! Ahahahahah

Flex Friday is everyday!

Oh, unfortunately there is. The tanning salons carry it. She has her own tanning lotion line lol

Thank you for the feedback 44!!! Now in my dream I like to ogle those huge arms of yours and play with the [emoji85] with veinsssss [emoji12][emoji7]

Flex Friday is everyday!

You're such a good bad girl and I love me some you for it. You make my mind wander to some steamy place for sure lol.

Oh, unfortunately there is. The tanning salons carry it. She has her own tanning lotion line lol

Fuck me lol. Really [emoji57]. So ridiculous [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Flex Friday is everyday!

Fuck me lol. Really [emoji57]. So ridiculous [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Flex Friday is everyday!

I read those first two words a little too fast lol

Yes, it's beyond ridiculous. There are others from jersey shore that have their own too. There's a PaulyD lotion for dudes. They tried selling me that one and I'm like .......hell to the naw. I ain't using that shit!

Top Bottom