napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Samson Supplies is back!

S

SAMSON SUPPLIES

Hello. We are back as a Dylan approved source! We have been in the business since 2003 providing our U.S. customers with quality products and domestic service! For security purposes, we operate via email only.

We are offering all Isarms members 10% all orders until 10/28! When you place your, you must tell us you are an Isarms member to receive the discount.

Email us for our list a samson@ securenym.net

Hello. We are back as a Dylan approved source! We have been in the business since 2003 providing our U.S. customers with quality products and domestic service! For security purposes, we operate via email only.

We are offering all Isarms members 10% all orders until 10/28! When you place your, you must tell us you are an Isarms member to receive the discount.

Email us for our list at [email protected]
Welcome back!

Thank you! Been a while since we followed Dylan from his previous board.

I wanted to give a shout out to Samson. I made my first order from him last week and everything went super smooth and got to me really quick. Everything was packed up nice to keep my shit safe and I'm excited to run the yellow tops. I'm on day 5 and starting get the hand tingles. The free Primo he threw in was a huge bonus too.
1541563085734151852645.jpg

Attachments

• 1541562860417392840156.jpg
    1541562860417392840156.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 28
I wanted to give a shout out to Samson. I made my first order from him last week and everything went super smooth and got to me really quick. Everything was packed up nice to keep my shit safe and I'm excited to run the yellow tops. I'm on day 5 and starting get the hand tingles. The free Primo he threw in was a huge bonus too.
View attachment 5908

Thank you for your business. The Arimidex comes professionally labeled from APT. The shipper is normally stocked with plenty of labels. He must have run out. We apologize for this.

Top Bottom