Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

safe stack?

I don't like the idea of a side effect messing with my eyes/vision. I understand that it's not permanent, I just need to learn more about it before I would consider using S4.

I don't like the idea of a side effect messing with my eyes/vision. I understand that it's not permanent, I just need to learn more about it before I would consider using S4.

I'm on day 14 and the only thing I notice is car headlights are a bit yellow...no problems at all during the day whatsoever..

I'm on day 14 and the only thing I notice is car headlights are a bit yellow...no problems at all during the day whatsoever..

Yeah, I've heard of seeing yellow. I also heard of light issues. Specifically in the morning waking up, from dark to,light. People can't see for a few minutes.

This thread is very interesting,
Using S4, MK 677, S9, Gw, MK 2886, Rad 140 on cut cycle.. going into bulk cycle with Body Beast.
Would subbing Lgc 4033 for Rad be a good idea?

This thread is very interesting,
Using S4, MK 677, S9, Gw, MK 2886, Rad 140 on cut cycle.. going into bulk cycle with Body Beast.
Would subbing Lgc 4033 for Rad be a good idea?
It depends on what you are going for. They both are extremely powerful for gains. RAD probably excels in the strength area while lgd may have a slight edge for muscle gain. Ideally, you would stack them together

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom