napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Safe-mail compromised?

I've never had a problem logging into my safe-mail account until this morning. Is anyone else unable to login to their account?

I just logged in on the website on my Note 4... No issues...

Another member this morning was having the same issue as you.

Re: RE: Safe-mail compromised?

prestigealaska said:
I've never had a problem logging into my safe-mail account until this morning. Is anyone else unable to login to their account?
I haven't been able to log into mine for the last day either

Re: RE: Re: Safe-mail compromised?

prestigealaska said:
Cool, thanks brothers! As long as it's not just me! Strange that you were able to login from your Note 4 though :?:
Actually just was able to login after checking a couple minutes ago and after posting that I couldn't lol

RickRock said:
prestigealaska said:
Cool, thanks brothers! As long as it's not just me! Strange that you were able to login from your Note 4 though :?:
Actually just was able to login after checking a couple minutes ago and after posting that I couldn't lol

Dammit, mine's still fucked! This is all I get:

Dear user,

The user name or password is incorrect!
Please enter your correct user name and password.

Hopefully just a glitch, but if someone wants to hack your account having safe mail or any other kind wont save u.just means it'll take a few extra minutes to do it lol. Thats why I dont throw away $200 on an email account

prestigealaska said:
RickRock said:
prestigealaska said:

Dammit, mine's still fucked! This is all I get:

Dear user,

The user name or password is incorrect!
Please enter your correct user name and password.

If you are using the same pass and username on multiple sites including your email someone may be hacking. Be careful brother

I only got the Safe-mail account because most sponsors require a "secure" email. I personally would rather use my Gmail... If you're gonna get caught you're gonna get caught. I don't think those "secure" emails are going to help. That's just my 2 cents...

cbbram said:
I only got the Safe-mail account because most sponsors require a "secure" email. I personally would rather use my Gmail... If you're gonna get caught you're gonna get caught. I don't think those "secure" emails are going to help. That's just my 2 cents...

Phurious and PSL do not require it.

cbbram said:

I am probably mentally masturbating here, but don't you guys think the le mainly goes for the big bust, mainly suppliers and people who blatantly make it obvious? I just find it disturbing that there is Pedos running around and online predators , yet guys trying to get swole while improving their health is even a subject

Top Bottom