Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 Shelf Life

marsvars

I have an opened bottle of S4 that is barely used. The subject using the S4 is now pregnant. How long is the shelf life of S4 capsules?

Would it be better to keep it refrigerated?

If I remember it correctly, SARMs should hold well beond a year if stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight! For example, a closet or similair! No need for a fridge.

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

I have an opened bottle of S4 that is barely used. The subject using the S4 is now pregnant. How long is the shelf life of S4 capsules?

Would it be better to keep it refrigerated?

I would be wary of Sarms in capsules, could be prohormones. I wouldn't recommend the fridge, a cool, dark place should work fine.

Last edited:
good fucking lord! get rid of that shit bro... thats your fucking woman you are talking about!! for fucks sake!

I have a feeling I'm going to open a can of worms when I say this so try to understand my question is legit, I'm still new at this and I'm just trying to get educated.

Why would you automatically assume a sarm in a capsule is not a real sarm? How can you tell if something is legit or not? I understand pro hormones are bad but why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dylan has covered Sarms in capsules Vs. Liquid in a video I believe. How can you tell if it is legit...results vs. side effects. Also, run it and have blood work done 4-6 weeks into the cycle.

The risk of having prohormones is a greater threat to females IMO. The answer is you don't know until you run it. The solution, stick to a trusted source and monitor blood work.

Last edited:
olympic labz bro... KNOWN for this... im not assuming anything bro... i know this... my wife is everything everything and did i say everything, to me... i would never give her anything that has the slightest question about it that could hurt her...

I have a feeling I'm going to open a can of worms when I say this so try to understand my question is legit, I'm still new at this and I'm just trying to get educated.

Why would you automatically assume a sarm in a capsule is not a real sarm? How can you tell if something is legit or not? I understand pro hormones are bad but why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On technical terms here... the molecular weight of the power is so small.(different compounds/slightly different weight/size).. just say 1000mg... 1 gram... its like a teaspoon of powder... So when you get your sarms in capsule form.. in this big bottle and have, say 90 caps.... there is so much filler and bunk in that cap... plus on an assembly line making that shit... how would the accurately measure the correct amount into one cap... they would have to cut it with so much bunk powder/ hot spots.etc.. doesn't make any sense making sarms in cap form.... so much better in liquid form... measured sarm in mg.... put it in a 30 ml bottle and divide... thats dead nuts on accurate.... just my 2 cents

Top Bottom