Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 + gw

venvenlis

Starting a 1-12 on s4 and Gw next week and I am going to be taking a mini pct from sarmx. Would it be alright if I took other supplements on the side like aminos or CLA's? I also heard of some people taking Hcgenerate during their cycles and some said they take it when they come off their cycle. Any advice on this ?

Starting a 1-12 on s4 and Gw next week and I am going to be taking a mini pct from sarmx. Would it be alright if I took other supplements on the side like aminos or CLA's? I also heard of some people taking Hcgenerate during their cycles and some said they take it when they come off their cycle. Any advice on this ?

Other supplements like aminos, Creatine, CLA, fish oil, etc are all fine.....but stay away from hcgenerate man. You don't need that overpriced shit. It's a complete waste of money.

Your mini pct covers you for what you need post cycle. The last 4 weeks of the cycle you can add in DAA if you'd like which is cheap but effective

yes, you can absolutely add things like that... do not waste your money on hcgenerate bro... what a waste of money... daa on cycle is all you need but you can definitely add other supplements with sarms with no problems whatsoever...

Top Bottom