napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4, GW, Ostarine, SR-9009 stack 4th Week Update. Need Advice :)

This sounds good. In the breakfast I have this Kodiak Protein Pancake mix. I add a scoop of whey into the mix and make it pretty good starting meal. But I will try to prepare foods in advance. Thanks :)

ahhhh the kodiak cakes... im a HUGE fan of shark tank, i have seen every episode and that's where i saw those... how do you like them?

This is on a thread that I was going to start, so hard to stay on a high protein diet. I'm getting the 250-300g of protein, like 100 grams of good fat(mostly from peanut butter & red meat) & like 20g of carbs. But can't get to 3000 cal.
Any suggestions??

hey bro, please do not hijack threads like this... its very rude and poor forum etiquette... in the future, please do not do this or your post will have to be removed...

20 grams of carbs is way too low... you will NEVER sustain that... your going to feel like dog shit and have a lot of issues... thats too much fat and not enough carbs... thats your issue... 3000 calories is EASY as fuck but not the way your eating...

lol I try not to eat 2-3 hours before I sleep but then I wake up craving.

i hope you know that its one of the biggest pieces of bro science and myths that you cannot eat before bed... if you KNOW what your doing, you eat the RIGHT things before bed, you burn while you sleep... otherwise its an extended fast and too long of a gap... you just have to eat the right things... i eat literally 10 minutes before bed for i dont know, the past 10 years but its WHAT i eat... egg whites and oatmeal... same thing every single night... a protein shake, cottage cheese, small amounts of peanut butter... these are great options... eggs, for me are the very best though before bed...

If it is too hard for you to catch 3000 calories, you could try mass gainers. I think that's why they are made for lol

actually all they do is bring on unwanted fat gain, not mass... those are the WORST thing he could do... literally...

ahhhh the kodiak cakes... im a HUGE fan of shark tank, i have seen every episode and that's where i saw those... how do you like them?

One word: AMAZING. Kodiak cakes Made my breakfast easy, fast, and DELICIOUS. 1/2 cup of mix has 190 calories, 2gr fat, 30gr carbs(3gr sugar, 5gr fiber), and 14 gr protein(whey protein isolate, wheat protein etc). I add one scoop of whey protein into this mix and shake it very well with about 4oz of water and its ready in about 5-8 mins on the pan. I also add some lower sugar chocolate drops into the pancake which makes it so enjoyable. In last 2 months this has been my fixed breakfast lol Walmart and Costo has them. You can also find them on Amazon. I would definitely recommend it :)

One word: AMAZING. Kodiak cakes Made my breakfast easy, fast, and DELICIOUS. 1/2 cup of mix has 190 calories, 2gr fat, 30gr carbs(3gr sugar, 5gr fiber), and 14 gr protein(whey protein isolate, wheat protein etc). I add one scoop of whey protein into this mix and shake it very well with about 4oz of water and its ready in about 5-8 mins on the pan. I also add some lower sugar chocolate drops into the pancake which makes it so enjoyable. In last 2 months this has been my fixed breakfast lol Walmart and Costo has them. You can also find them on Amazon. I would definitely recommend it :)

they looked very promising and looking at the macros they are excellent... a great source of good carbs, very nice protein, no fat... the ONE issue is the sodium... its really heavy there... otherwise, macros are excellent... just don't over do it or you'll be holding a lot of water...

actually all they do is bring on unwanted fat gain, not mass... those are the WORST thing he could do... literally...
Listen to them! I did mass u gainer and it' all bullshit. There's no mm magical drink out there. Just eat quality good food and take there advice. These guys here are some of the best

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom