napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

s4 expirience

50mg per day is a dose that works quite well for most people that the sides on vision are very low.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

My experience with S4 was a great one. Positives were crazy vascularity and muscle hardening as well as great strength/endurance (Staked with GW). I started off at 50mg/day and didnt have any vision issues at all, not even the yellow/green tint everyone talks about. I crept up to 100mg/day and i still had no vision sides for the first couple of days then i noticed everything slightly green but nothing drastic and i barely noticed it. Night vision wasn't a problem either. The only sides i got at 100/mg a day is i felt a bit more "tired" than usual, Dont know how to explain it but it felt a bit like when you get low blood sugar. I think the best dosage spot is 50mg-70mg/day IMO. Overall S4 is awesome.

My experience with S4 was a great one. Positives were crazy vascularity and muscle hardening as well as great strength/endurance (Staked with GW). I started off at 50mg/day and didnt have any vision issues at all, not even the yellow/green tint everyone talks about. I crept up to 100mg/day and i still had no vision sides for the first couple of days then i noticed everything slightly green but nothing drastic and i barely noticed it. Night vision wasn't a problem either. The only sides i got at 100/mg a day is i felt a bit more "tired" than usual, Dont know how to explain it but it felt a bit like when you get low blood sugar. I think the best dosage spot is 50mg-70mg/day IMO. Overall S4 is awesome.

thanks for sharing your experience, i may up the dose 6 weeks in :)

50mg per day is a dose that works quite well for most people that the sides on vision are very low.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

When people say they get a yellow or green tint, does that mean they see that all the time all day or it happens for a little while and then it goes away??

I've been taking S4 for almost a month now.The strength & muscle hardness are through the roof.I upped my dose to 60mg(30mgx2) a day after the first two weeks.My strength went up 10% in the first two weeks!
I drive at night & the vision sides are not that bad.They're a little distracting at the most.I wouldn't say they're dangerous.I only really notice it for the first hour or two when it goes from light to dark outside.Everything has a cool looking green tint to it.For some reason I get a green tint instead of a yellow one like everybody else.
If you have bad eyes you should keep it at 50mg a day for the first week ,then try a little more after that to gauge your dose & find your sweet spot.

thanks for the feedback brother... thats exacty what to expect with s4 use... its definitely the strongest sarm as your seeing...

When people say they get a yellow or green tint, does that mean they see that all the time all day or it happens for a little while and then it goes away??

its absolutely not all the time or you could never tolerate it... it does not last that long... its generally when you switch from really light to dark or vice versa... now, i do remember one time i was at the gym and i was doing dumbbell benches and i looked straight up into the lights and that was a bit strange for about 2 minutes but that quickly went away... i would avoid doing things like that =) otherwise its very much overplayed bro but you know how some people are.. they make things out to be something so dramatic when its not really that way...

thanks for the feedback brother... i know you would love s4... great results! 75-100 is generally the sweet spot if you are able to get to that point but it needs to be done with precision and care... thanks for the feedback...

I only see it at nightime.It has a weird effect with the lights.

Top Bottom