napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 dosing times...

jp1957

Rickand Dylan, you all used to say split the 2 25mg doeses of S4 about 5-6 hours.

I noticed lately you've been saying pm now.

5-6 hours for me, is like 11am, as I dose at 5am.

I think it's just for the usual person awake from am to pm. So if you dose 5-6 hours apart doesn't matter what time I'm sure

Rickand Dylan, you all used to say split the 2 25mg doeses of S4 about 5-6 hours.

I try to always say am dose then the second dose 4-6 hours later instead of pm, though "most" of the time it does become a pm dose regardless. The main thing to remember is to just keep the two doses about 6 hours apart in my opinion.

Your dosing looks fine to me

I'm going to be dosing it 12 hrs apart as its more convenient. I don't think it really matters honestly dosing it exactly 5-6 hrs apart won't make a noticable difference at all. Dose it when you can twice a day

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

bro i have never once said a.m. and p.m.... read every post i make... its a 4-6 hours split... not once have i said p.m.

True, you havent, but Rick, has, thus my question in case you guys have learned it doesnt matter as much...

I'm doing at 6 hours anyways along with an SR dose.

True, you havent, but Rick, has, thus my question in case you guys have learned it doesnt matter as much...

Sounds good bro. That's the right way to go about it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

that is spot on... 4-6 hours is the perfect window due to the short half life

I just got my order of S4
so its ok to start with 2 25mg doses per day for the entire cycle??? And whats the total weeks before getting off it??

Also I'm doing the proper doses for 677, 2866, and RAD140, is adding the S4 a good idea and if so what diff should I expect to see from adding S4??

Also I'm doing the proper doses for 677, 2866, and RAD140, is adding the S4 a good idea and if so what diff should I expect to see from adding S4??

FOR SURE...s4 is the strongest sarm of them all...expect slabs of lean muscle, muscle hardening, huge increases in strength, endurance etc... it is so ideal in this stack... here is the layout... make sure to get your sarms at www.sarmsx.com for the highest quality you can find...

also, keep in mind that 677 needs to be ran a year for max results and you do not cycle off of it...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Top Bottom