napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Running my first full cycle

fitnessbuzz

In the past (back before I found Dylan's Channel and before I really knew what I was doing) I've run peptides (cjc1295 without DAC and Ipa) and I've run gw501516 with mk2866 for 4 weeks (google said 4 weeks was good) and I've also run an over the counter pro hormone once (which I now know that was a dumb idea and I won't be doing that again for a while)

Stats. I'm 22, 190 pounds, 15% body fat and 6 years into my training, I'll be about 175 even I start my cycle as I have several weeks left of my cut. also a certified nutritionist and working towards my degree in exercise science so my eating and training has been on point for quite some time.

Starting march first I'm going to be running the following:

S4 50mg/day weeks 1-12
mk2866 30mg/day weeks 1-12
GW501516 30mg/day weeks 1-12
Rad-140 20mg/day weeks 1-12

DAA 5g/day weeks 9-12

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25 weeks 13-16
GW501516 20mg/day weeks 13-16

My main goal is to put on 10-15 pounds while hopefully reducing body fat %, Is there anything you'd recommend me add or change? Also how long do you have to spend off before I can run another cycle? from what I've researched its equal time off to time on so after my pct I'd take 12 weeks off before going on again?

Thanks in advance for all your advice!!

In the past (back before I found Dylan's Channel and before I really knew what I was doing) I've run peptides (cjc1295 without DAC and Ipa) and I've run gw501516 with mk2866 for 4 weeks (google said 4 weeks was good) and I've also run an over the counter pro hormone once (which I now know that was a dumb idea and I won't be doing that again for a while)

Stats. I'm 22, 190 pounds, 15% body fat and 6 years into my training, I'll be about 175 even I start my cycle as I have several weeks left of my cut. also a certified nutritionist and working towards my degree in exercise science so my eating and training has been on point for quite some time.

Starting march first I'm going to be running the following:

S4 50mg/day weeks 1-12
mk2866 30mg/day weeks 1-12
GW501516 30mg/day weeks 1-12
Rad-140 20mg/day weeks 1-12

DAA 5g/day weeks 9-12

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25 weeks 13-16
GW501516 20mg/day weeks 13-16

My main goal is to put on 10-15 pounds while hopefully reducing body fat %, Is there anything you'd recommend me add or change? Also how long do you have to spend off before I can run another cycle? from what I've researched its equal time off to time on so after my pct I'd take 12 weeks off before going on again?

Thanks in advance for all your advice!!

Your doses on MK-2866 and GW are off. Also I'd recommend going with LGD over MK-2866 in that stack based on your goals. That stack would be perfect. That is the ultra Recomp stack from www.sarmsx.com and that is exactly where you want to get everything to have the best quality you'll find.

After your pct, you only need to take 2-3 weeks off and you can start another cycle. The time on equals time off rule is for steroids not sarms since they don't have the side effcts and suppression that steroids do

Here is your protocol with doses and links to get everything you need

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Okay so for that I'd drop my dose of GW and Rad-140. Now would it be better to add LGD instead of swapping out the mk-2866. I'm not worried about the money I mostly just want the best results I can get so I'll gladly run both. unless the mk would be a waste of money.

and thanks for answering my question of off time! I should be able to fit in 3 cycles then this year.

Okay so for that I'd drop my dose of GW and Rad-140. Now would it be better to add LGD instead of swapping out the mk-2866. I'm not worried about the money I mostly just want the best results I can get so I'll gladly run both. unless the mk would be a waste of money.

and thanks for answering my question of off time! I should be able to fit in 3 cycles then this year.

Yes, if you have the means to do that, by all means add in the LGD along with the MK-2866. It would enhance the cycle even more, and not be a waste at all.

Another thing you might want to keep in mind is running MK-677 which is perfect for body composition changes, adding lean mass and dropping bodyfat over time. MK-677 is a little different than other sarms because it is a GH secretogue and is meant to be ran a full year or so for best results. It requires no pct, so you would just keep running it after your cycle ends into pct and keep running it after that nonstop. I personally love the stuff and have bee on it several months now. The changes come slow and steady, but never stop. It also gives benefits to sleep and skin quality, as well as giving nice pumps and fullness.

let me help you here bro... if you really want to get after it and surpass your goals, this is the stack you want... the mega super stack... also, you need 2-3 weeks off after you complete your pct...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=130

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Did not know that about the mk 677 so thank you for that!

Also thank you for the guidance! I'd rather run this properly than waste time and money and or risk my health. greatly appreciate it guys! and once I start my cycle I'll keep you all posted on how it goes.

Also thank you for the guidance! I'd rather run this properly than waste time and money and or risk my health. greatly appreciate it guys! and once I start my cycle I'll keep you all posted on how it goes.
awesome, im looking forward to your results!

Glad to help buddy. Keep us posted and updated!

remember that mk677 needs to be ran a year continuously without cycling off... it builds over time and its continuous... there are many here that have had seriously amazing experiences with it... MAKE SURE you are getting plenty of potassium as a lack of it in conjunction with high sodium will result in water retention that could be avoided...

So with the MK-677 whats the dose? and all at once in the AM? as for sodium and potassium, I'm fairly good at keeping it a 2:1 potassium to sodium in my diet already so water retention sides shouldn't be an issue.

awesome bro, then you will love it... yes, 25 mg per day in the a.m. is the dosing... some people have issues taking it in the evening with it hurting their sleep but others have found it to be even more effective on helping sleep in the evening... you honestly have to try on your own... if it works for you in the evening, then definitely use it then but there's only one way to know and thats by trial and error...

Top Bottom