napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rowing

I did a 5k not long ago. If I have something to occupy my mind I'm good.

I like rowing 1 min intervals with 1 min rest in between. Start resistance at 1 and go up to 10 as you increase set. Then the next day start at 10 and go down.

Anything more than a 2k row I don't like because I think to much lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I did a 5k not long ago. If I have something to occupy my mind I'm good.

I like rowing 1 min intervals with 1 min rest in between. Start resistance at 1 and go up to 10 as you increase set. Then the next day start at 10 and go down.

Anything more than a 2k row I don't like because I think to much lol

Haha think to much? .. Wutcha thinking about? Lol jk i get like that too so i have to set up a music playlist so i can go for about an hour. This pass monday i did about 11k at 10 resistance all the way through with 1 minute full speed and 2 minutes half. Trying to incorporate HIIT into it. My legs shoulders and upper back felt super sore the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha think to much? .. Wutcha thinking about? Lol jk i get like that too so i have to set up a music playlist so i can go for about an hour. This pass monday i did about 11k at 10 resistance all the way through with 1 minute full speed and 2 minutes half. Trying to incorporate HIIT into it. My legs shoulders and upper back felt super sore the next day.

11k. Dam

11k. Dam

Im cutting dude and .If i really want it i have to do it.. Discipline. And the sauna helped with raising discipline.. You wanna leave cuz of the shortness of breath .. But you gotta keep on livin.

That and of coarse diet

Im cutting dude and .If i really want it i have to do it.. Discipline. And the sauna helped with raising discipline.. You wanna leave cuz of the shortness of breath .. But you gotta keep on livin.

That and of coarse diet

I love sitting in sauna. I don't like it when you have old hairy balls behind you and you don't know haha. I may go do that this week. I have not been in a few months.

I love sitting in sauna. I don't like it when you have old hairy balls behind you and you don't know haha. I may go do that this week. I have not been in a few months.

The suana is amazing... It knocks younout after a good session

The suana is amazing... It knocks younout after a good session

One of the gym had a liquid metholadum in a spray bottle and it would open you up big time. Helped out a lot down south with sinus problems.

9a1d29c2622c21dedca0203b05abe0e0.jpg

Here is a little sprint.

I will warm up with 500m at around 22 s/m. Then I split every 500m into 300m at 22 and 200m at 30+. I bang out 15-20 minutes like that and then a 500m cool down around 20 s/m. Did that make sense? So it's like a sprint/cruise style.
Haven't been on in a few weeks. Need to get back on!

I will warm up with 500m at around 22 s/m. Then I split every 500m into 300m at 22 and 200m at 30+. I bang out 15-20 minutes like that and then a 500m cool down around 20 s/m. Did that make sense? So it's like a sprint/cruise style.
Haven't been on in a few weeks. Need to get back on!

I actually do something similar when I do it. I haven't been on in a while either though.

Top Bottom