napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Roids24 order, SP Laboratories

atleast you received a package it's been 2 weeks I still haven't gotten my order

It'll come. 2 weeks is normal. They are international. That's how long it took mine.. my tracking number did work and pack stayed in NY for a week! Just be patient.. it's great gear and it will come.. your signature says never satisfied so if you don't have the patients then order domestic next time

It'll come. 2 weeks is normal. They are international. That's how long it took mine.. my tracking number did work and pack stayed in NY for a week! Just be patient.. it's great gear and it will come.. your signature says never satisfied so if you don't have the patients then order domestic next time

I always order domestic, I just decided to go through them this time just to switch it up

Well i will say he is at the mercy of the postal service it's not like R24 and his team are putting it in a boat and driving it here themselves. Usps just has some wierd issues from time to time.

He has always done what he can to get people what they order but it's not all under his control. It sometimes takes a little extra time to straighten it out.

I'd day just stay domestic if the wait time is an issue. It all depends what your looking for. If you want the quality and usually a cheaper price international is usually the way to go. But remember roids24, pharma lady, hipo... all these guys are internationally shipping illegal drugs. Sometimes you may encounter an inconvenience.

What day did you get the ship confirmation?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

he's always on point... general time is 2-3 weeks with his orders... im sure if you asked for a quicker method and paid for it he would accommodate but his shipping has always been on point and with radjay being part of his arsenal, its worth the wait

I'm having the same issue but r24 is dependable I know for certain it's no issue on his side there must be a back up that has NY holding it longer because I've been waiting an abnormal time too but he always comes thru 😎👍 no I'm not a paid spokesman just a happy customer☺

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

So here is one thing to account for. We did have a national holiday and I will say that really fucks some shit up for usps by a few days at least. We are approaching the season for heavy heavy shipping volume so it gets a little tough with ETA. I worked for the postal service. Actually UPS to be exact and have seen what it does lol. Its chaos.

This is when I order my big stuff cause nobody has time to fuck with it.

I apologize for any delays on Roids24's behalf. He unfortunately does not control the service. When it leaves him its in the hands of usps. Nothing he can do or could have done to change it.

We have seen some shitty weather in spots too. who knows that could also have something to do with it.

I've always gotten my stuff from them. Just gotta be patient. I hate waiting also but that's the international game.

I would like to hear more also. Balkan is the most accurately dosed gear on anaboliclab.com and this is a sister lab of theirs. Would like some details with your experience with it Zero.

I hate to say it but, SP Labs is bunk shit!!!
Sounds a lot like your typical uneducated comments no offense, but if you have the bloods to back way you say let's see it.
I can also get r24 involved if you need because I know you originally wanted radjay.

I dont have the copies on my phone anymore but I had too bottles of SP test cyp I traded a good friend for he bought them from Alin shop had labs on 600 mg. And total test was 1473 I was pinning one cc 3 times a week so definately feel it was underdosed . nothing against R24 they are a resseller with plenty of good labs too choose and I have no reason too BS this is my honest oppinion

I dont have the copies on my phone anymore but I had too bottles of SP test cyp I traded a good friend for he bought them from Alin shop had labs on 600 mg. And total test was 1473 I was pinning one cc 3 times a week so definately feel it was underdosed . nothing against R24 they are a resseller with plenty of good labs too choose and I have no reason too BS this is my honest oppinion
No I hear you man if this is an issue it needs to get fixes asap. Op I need details from you. And whatever you have supporting your claim.

Top Bottom