napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ridiculous PIP. Advice please

What really sucks is if he does really have robo gear or anyone's gear what do you think is going to happen when his mom finds it? Or when they see he's on this forum, I don't want any part of that myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way. You cant do things like this. Your system isnt even devloped. Stop worrying about looking like taylor lautner to impress the highschool girls. Smarten up and stop it. You will regret it later. When you are 20 and your dick doesnt work. Be smart.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Achilles87 said:
I'm sure this guy will say something back but it's him. I said something about this post to him on meso and he said something smart ass back. Dylan this zerotohero needs to be banned, 15 on juice is crazy.

Thanks for the heads up Achilles. That's much appreciated brother for the information.

I don't want to ban anyone, unless absolutely necessary, but at the same time I would like to stress that this forum is built on honesty and truth. I want to give this guy an honest chance to give us the truth about his age and stats and speak for himself.

I'd still like to help him out. That's what we do here, but if he is in fact 15 we cannot advise on the use of AAS whatsoever. That is beyond ridiculous to be juicing at this age when you can't even drive a car yet. He's still a good 10 years from his first cycle in my opinion. There are a lot of ways we can help here. Give good advice and do what we can to steer this kid in the right direction and guide him. All we can do is try to properly advise him and give him the information he needs as to why this is not a good choice for him. Every once in a while, kids like this actually listen, and that's one more that we saved from potentially really hurting themselves.

I said that about banning him because all the info that we gave him on meso he told us we were wrong and myths. He is so cocky he won't take in any of it, iv been trying going on two days now. I just don't want any ties to a 15 year old with steroids, it's bad enough thinking a grown man could get busted with the stuff but what do you think a kids going to say when he gets busted... He will rat anyone out he can to get out of it, and if it kills him damn were all in trouble. I don't see two different people joining steroid forums at the same time with the same name. It's in y'all's hands but if it is that kid he's going to lie about it just like he did there until someone pulled his shit up and blasted him, he uses that zerotohero name on all his stuff that they showed on meso.

Achilles87 said:
Guys this kid is 15 no joke, he has no reason to be here. He thinks it's ok to use steroids because of some kid on YouTube is running everything you can think of. I tried to be nice to him on meso but now look where we are at. When his mom finds out what he's doing it will come back on us and I want no part of that.

Jesus CHRIST lol. I go take a 1 hour nap and come back and this thread has blown the fuck up! First of all, no I am not a fucking 15 year old kid LOL. I've never been on Meso before, I came from Evo where Dylan was before. My username there was Aaron330. I changed my username to "zerotohero" because that was the name of my punk rock band back in high school when I actually was 15....Go read the thread I started a few days ago about my cycle. I laid out my stats and everything in there and Dylan gave me some advice. I am 26 years old, born on 3/30/1989. I will gladly post a picture here of myself if anyone wants me to prove it. I will hold a slip of paper that says "I am not a fucking 15 year old kid" :lol:

Achilles87 said:
I said that about banning him because all the info that we gave him on meso he told us we were wrong and myths. He is so cocky he won't take in any of it, iv been trying going on two days now. I just don't want any ties to a 15 year old with steroids, it's bad enough thinking a grown man could get busted with the stuff but what do you think a kids going to say when he gets busted... He will rat anyone out he can to get out of it, and if it kills him damn were all in trouble. I don't see two different people joining steroid forums at the same time with the same name. It's in y'all's hands but if it is that kid he's going to lie about it just like he did there until someone pulled his shit up and blasted him, he uses that zerotohero name on all his stuff that they showed on meso.

Considering he hasn't answered this thread yet, I'm sure it is him. I definitely agree with you 100% on this as well, my friend. We will take whatever measures necessary to ensure the safety, our standards, and well being of our community here at AR. I promise you that buddy :)

Achilles87 said:
Right on bro I'll hold you up to it because you act just like that kid cocky.

bro wtf? what have I said so far that is cocky? All I've done is come on here humbly asking for advice and thanking everyone who has done so. If what you're saying is true, this is a crazy ass coincidence that you just happened to have talked with a 15 year old kid on another forum with the same username. But that's all it is, and I apologize for causing confusion. I am a 26 year old married dude, 6 1" and 200lbs. Here is a link to my band's purevolume page. As you can see, everything here dates back to 2005-2007. http://www.purevolume.com/zerotoheroca

I am working on taking a pic or video right now....give me a minute

ZeroToHero said:
Achilles87 said:
Guys this kid is 15 no joke, he has no reason to be here. He thinks it's ok to use steroids because of some kid on YouTube is running everything you can think of. I tried to be nice to him on meso but now look where we are at. When his mom finds out what he's doing it will come back on us and I want no part of that.

Jesus CHRIST lol. I go take a 1 hour nap and come back and this thread has blown the fuck up! First of all, no I am not a fucking 15 year old kid LOL. I've never been on Meso before, I came from Evo where Dylan was before. My username there was Aaron330. I changed my username to "zerotohero" because that was the name of my punk rock band back in high school when I actually was 15....Go read the thread I started a few days ago about my cycle. I laid out my stats and everything in there and Dylan gave me some advice. I am 26 years old, born on 3/30/1989. I will gladly post a picture here of myself if anyone wants me to prove it. I will hold a slip of paper that says "I am not a fucking 15 year old kid" :lol:

Relax buddy. It's all good. We have some great members here that are just looking out for our home here, and trying to protect the integrity of our forum. I'm really hoping that what you are saying is correct, and that you are being truthful to us. As of right now, I have no reason not to believe you.

ZeroToHero said:
Achilles87 said:

This is cocky to me, did I cuss you no, do you randomly have the same exact name as a 15 year old on meso that uses zerotohero on everything he is a part of yes, do I want a 15 year old on this forum no. If your not him your not him but if you are that would be bad for us and you so I would rather be safe than sorry. The kid said everything he could when he was called out for being 15 and finally he couldn't lie anymore. If me trying to be smart and safe about things made you mad I'm sorry if your not him I'm sorry but it's just random and I usually don't believe in random acts.

Re: RE: Re: Ridiculous PIP. Advice please

PHURIOUS said:
Easy big dog. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Yeah you're going to have to change your name to Phurious too! LMAO!

Achilles87 said:
ZeroToHero said:
Achilles87 said:

This is cocky to me, did I cuss you no, do you randomly have the same exact name as a 15 year old on meso that uses zerotohero on everything he is a part of yes, do I want a 15 year old on this forum no. If your not him your not him but if you are that would be bad for us and you so I would rather be safe than sorry. The kid said everything he could when he was called out for being 15 and finally he couldn't lie anymore. If me trying to be smart and safe about things made you mad I'm sorry if your not him I'm sorry but it's just random and I usually don't believe in random acts.

Well my apologies if you thought I was cussing at you. I most definitely wasn't. Just a little frustrated to be accused of all this out of nowhere, which I'm sure you can understand. Just want to clear things up so I can get back to discussing my original question. But I do completely agree with you guys in wanting to be sure about this. A 15 year old kid has no business getting on AAS. And even worse when he's being a cocky little brat and won't listen to anyone's advice telling him why it's dangerous... Anyways, this ought to clear things up. Sorry for the confusion guys, and thanks for being patient

IMG_9171_zps9d2mjbtj.jpg

Re: RE: Re: Ridiculous PIP. Advice please

ZeroToHero said:
Achilles87 said:
ZeroToHero said:
Achilles87 said:

Well my apologies if you thought I was cussing at you. I most definitely wasn't. Just a little frustrated to be accused of all this out of nowhere, which I'm sure you can understand. Just want to clear things up so I can get back to discussing my original question. But I do completely agree with you guys in wanting to be sure about this. A 15 year old kid has no business getting on AAS. And even worse when he's being a cocky little brat and won't listen to anyone's advice telling him why it's dangerous... Anyways, this ought to clear things up. Sorry for the confusion guys, and thanks for being patient

IMG_9171_zps9d2mjbtj.jpg
LMAO!

Ok guys, I hope we can all get past this now that this is cleared up. I thank Achilles for looking out for us, and thank you ZerotoHero for doing everything you can to prove yourself to us. I'd like to just end this now and move on back to the original topic.

Ok you are an adult but you are still whinning about pip. Man up. Lol.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Good to know your not 15, good luck on your cycle. Blends are not fun and can hurt, most people can't run blends because of the same problem your having.

PHURIOUS said:
Ok couple things.

One the pain has moved because thats where the inflamation has settled. The pain is based on that. Happens to me alot with winny suspension ill pin it one area but hurt in another very common.

Two. 250 mg of cyp wont cause the slightest pip. If im a betting man the (eq) in it is boldenone cypionate which while cheaper that boldenone undeclynate is painful as fuck and is notorious for crashing in the muscle causing horrible pain as it crystalizes in the mescle after the bb ba and carrier is absorbed. I would ask robo which boldenone is in there. Because that was my first instant thought. Bold und is a liquid raw and smooth as butter bold cyp hurts like a bitch.

Three. If you want to cut it with oil thats plenty fine but u cant just draw it in. You would need to buy a couple syringe filters some syringes and some sealed sterile vials. Sterilize the oil and then draw it from the vials 50-50 like u said. But i still think if its bold cyp you will still experience pain.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Anyways, this was very reassuring advice Phurious. Thank you. And thanks to everyone else who chimed in as well. It's a little bit scary having pain this bad for the first time. I'm sure it'll be fine though. I'm just hoping it goes away enough by tomorrow so I can hit my 5x5 back squats!

My only remaining question is, will the pip be this bad EVERY time I inject on cycle? Or will my body get more used to the compound after a few more pins?

RickRock said:
Ok guys, I hope we can all get past this now that this is cleared up. I thank Achilles for looking out for us, and thank you ZerotoHero for doing everything you can to prove yourself to us. I'd like to just end this now and move on back to the original topic.

Agreed. And thank you as well for not InstaBanning me :lol:

Top Bottom