napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

rick rock

Sorry to be late to the party....and it bears repeating; Rick is the man.

Training; got you covered.

Nutrition; got you covered.

Cycle.....PCT; got you covered.

Is there a pattern developing here?

And on top of all that, he's a fellow member of the 40+ club.....as we get better with age :mrgreen:

Re: RE: rick rock

coalman said:
If that's rick in the avatar hes a big lean mutha.I'm sure genes and hard work have went into that but it would be informative to hear his fsvorite drugs cycles etc.also sn older Dr in really lean shape on this site.have to say I love dylans videos.information is great.
Oh it's definitely him in that photo. He loves to talk to people and help them too, as you'll see.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: rick rock

EZ_E said:
Sorry to be late to the party....and it bears repeating; Rick is the man.

Training; got you covered.

Nutrition; got you covered.

Cycle.....PCT; got you covered.

Is there a pattern developing here?

And on top of all that, he's a fellow member of the 40+ club.....as we get better with age :mrgreen:
Thanks a lot EZ!! I appreciate it greatly, and I have a great deal of respect for you and your knowledge as well my friend!

Re: RE: Re: RE: rick rock

chickrock15 said:
coalman said:
If that's rick in the avatar hes a big lean mutha.I'm sure genes and hard work have went into that but it would be informative to hear his fsvorite drugs cycles etc.also sn older Dr in really lean shape on this site.have to say I love dylans videos.information is great.
Oh it's definitely him in that photo. He loves to talk to people and help them too, as you'll see.

Yes you know how much I love and enjoy helping people. This lifestyle and everything that comes with it is my passion. Helping others achieve success is very rewarding, and drives me to want to do even more

chickrock15 said:
Rick is definitely awesome, but y'all are gonna blow his ego up lol

Ha-ha you know better than most, that isn't true. I will always remain humble and I remember very well where I came from. We all had to start as a beginner, and I'll never forget that. I learned a lot from a lot of great people over the years, and I'm just glad I have the opportunity to pay that forward to others. :)

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: rick rock

RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:
Rick is definitely awesome, but y'all are gonna blow his ego up lol

Ha-ha you know better than most, that isn't true. I will always remain humble and I remember very well where I came from. We all had to start as a beginner, and I'll never forget that. I learned a lot from a lot of great people over the years, and I'm just glad I have the opportunity to pay that forward to others. :)
Yes I know. Just have to put my 2 cents worth in there.

RickRock said:
SpikedEggnog said:
cmb5017 said:
Hes all natty and eats strictly Atkins diet ;)

Lol - yeah I started eating Spinach every day and my forearms blew up - Popeye is for real, it's all true

LOL, so that's the secret!

Lol, in reality I am a genetic freak in the forearm department. That's all I have really..everything else is a struggle to grow. I don't work forearms out at all anymore because they blow up too fast and make my upper arms look even smaller then they already are..

The difference between a job and a carresr is enjoyment.as much as I hitch about my job I'm always there.its like an illness.hard work and dillegence trumps talent nine times outta ten.I remember years ago being told I was an unsafe worker.I couldn't do anything right.lol they still say I'm dangerous but I'm the decider.I sign the books.I think you guys are doing a good thing here.people are always going to use.might as well educate us.if you can make a liveing at it more power to you.living the dream.

SpikedEggnog said:
RickRock said:
SpikedEggnog said:
cmb5017 said:

Lol - yeah I started eating Spinach every day and my forearms blew up - Popeye is for real, it's all true

Lol, in reality I am a genetic freak in the forearm department. That's all I have really..everything else is a struggle to grow. I don't work forearms out at all anymore because they blow up too fast and make my upper arms look even smaller then they already are..

Nothing wrong with the Popeye look lol. U should. Get a Popeye tatt

coalman said:
The difference between a job and a carresr is enjoyment.as much as I hitch about my job I'm always there.its like an illness.hard work and dillegence trumps talent nine times outta ten.I remember years ago being told I was an unsafe worker.I couldn't do anything right.lol they still say I'm dangerous but I'm the decider.I sign the books.I think you guys are doing a good thing here.people are always going to use.might as well educate us.if you can make a liveing at it more power to you.living the dream.
Well I wish I could make a living at this brother, but not quite lol. I work manual labor M-F every week and wirk hard fir my money. I just do this in my soate time. I do enjoy this very much though, and its always been my passion. I love learning as much as I can to excel in this lifestyle, and helping others do the same

cmb5017 said:
SpikedEggnog said:
RickRock said:
SpikedEggnog said:
cmb5017 said:

Nothing wrong with the Popeye look lol. U should. Get a Popeye tatt

I already did man, on my glutes. Lol jk, but it's pretty frustrating when your upper arms are almost the same size as forearms..

Chick rock? Yea, she's awesome!

Ooh you meant rick rock. Yea, he's pretty cool I guess…. :D

Honestly this is the best site ive found.I saw a video of Dylan talking about winstrol and I knew this guy knew his stuff.I'm a low dose guy on everything but sometimes I think people say what's popular at the time.Dylan speaks the truth.over time this site will grow.def leopard said its better to burn out than fade away.there's a lot of truth in that.

JM750 said:
Chick rock? Yea, she's awesome!

Ooh you meant rick rock. Yea, he's pretty cool I guess…. :D

Lol, yes she's pretty awesome, I agree and thanks JM. :D

coalman said:
Honestly this is the best site ive found.I saw a video of Dylan talking about winstrol and I knew this guy knew his stuff.I'm a low dose guy on everything but sometimes I think people say what's popular at the time.Dylan speaks the truth.over time this site will grow.def leopard said its better to burn out than fade away.there's a lot of truth in that.

The site has already grown leaps and bounds and continues to grow even more brother. We will continue to uphold the standard and make this the best forum out there, bar none!

Wish I could say I grew up on def leopard.I'm more from the steely Dan era.lol did have a millet at one time though.hell half the guys I work with still do.

JM750 said:
Haha, a Def Leppard fan in the house! I grew up on dat shit. Ooh yea. Welcome.

Haha me too brother. I jammed out to that stuff in high school along with all the other hair bands of that era

Top Bottom