napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rich Piana INSANE

i would never seek council from something so unaesthetic..
if i was him id be a little embarrassed presenting myself as a "guru" with really nothing to show for all this drug use he relishes in.

well said bro... im going to have to agree with every thing you said..

One of his exes recently said he's got cirrhosis from orals. He looks like he's aged 30 years in the last 5. Nobody has caused more bad publicity for gear since Lyle Alzado and his lies

One of his exes recently said he's got cirrhosis from orals. He looks like he's aged 30 years in the last 5. Nobody has caused more bad publicity for gear since Lyle Alzado and his lies

I completely agree man. I bet he is hiding a lot of his health issues

That's crazy that people abuse them selves so badly that their willing to put their health on the line and risk possible death.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldnt doubt it. It would be a huge blow to everything his business is built on if any health issues came out.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Shit... I doubt it. Anyone who doesn't already know that what he does is unsafe likely isn't smart enough to care. Kids still have that burn the candle at both ends and die young/ invincible attitude. He'll probably become some sort of dumb legend like Zyzz

Shit... I doubt it. Anyone who doesn't already know that what he does is unsafe likely isn't smart enough to care. Kids still have that burn the candle at both ends and die young/ invincible attitude. He'll probably become some sort of dumb legend like Zyzz
Absolutely man. I'm saying if he came out publicly talking about his health issues as a consequence from his actions. While ya, it would fall on deaf ears for the "invicibles", lots of others who are simply uninformed would probably think twice. And I know those two groups of people are the primary audience that follows his advice in the first place... lol.

Sent from my SM-G900P

i just cant wrap my head around encouraging people to hurt themselves to build the popularity of your channel... anyone with a brain sees this... the only way they can get the viewers and the following is to encourage things that people want to hear

He is quite proficient at illusion in speaking..repeating phrases such as "no b.s" and "they wont tell you this" when in fact he presents small grains of truth here and there at best. I completely stopped watching any of his videos once i watched one where he says "primobolan is a weak ass drug" and also recommended switching both compounds and dosages every couple of weeks. He gave not one word of caution with this proposed idea mind you. An inexperienced user with just a little common sense should know that doesnt seem like sound advice.

Rich says he takes 2 grams of test a week. How much is that exactly?

----
Follow me on The Gram -- @justjaredd

Top Bottom