napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rich Piana, All Day You May product!!

Angel

e1a92eb4e5aadfb6484ab0c9e44d440b.jpg

Ran out of my BCAA and bought this product, has anyone ever tried it? Is it good or just hype? is there any other products equally as good?

Changing my life around one day at a time!!

Angel said:

Ran out of my BCAA and bought this product, has anyone ever tried it? Is it good or just hype? is there any other products equally as good?

You have a pic of the ingredient profile bud? I'm curious as to what is in it

Re: RE: Re: Rich Piana, All Day You May product!!

RickRock said:
Angel said:

ee05f4944202bebc19204f6f02d8f392.jpg

Here you go RRock hope its readable..

Angel said:
RickRock said:
Angel said:

It's actually not too bad of a product from what I can tell. It doesn't tell the BCAA ratio of Luecine, to isoluecine and valine but I'm assuming it's 2:1:1. It has 6g BCAAs which is decent. It also has some other good additions like the B vitamins, vitamin C, Glutamine, LCLT, NAC, Taurine, and joint support. Some of the things are a little lower dosed, but overall it looks decent as long as you didn't have to spend a ton on it. It's a 30 day supply so hopefully it was cost effective for you

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Rich Piana, All Day You May product!!

RickRock said:
Angel said:
RickRock said:
"Angel" said:

It's actually not too bad of a product from what I can tell. It doesn't tell the BCAA ratio of Luecine, to isoluecine and valine but I'm assuming it's 2:1:1. It has 6g BCAAs which is decent. It also has some other good additions like the B vitamins, vitamin C, Glutamine, LCLT, NAC, Taurine, and joint support. Some of the things are a little lower dosed, but overall it looks decent as long as you didn't have to spend a ton on it. It's a 30 day supply so hopefully it was cost effective for you
It wasn't that expensive, the sales person was very enthusiastic about selling this product to me, said it was the best in the market, wonder if theirs anything similar or better..

Iv actually been looking at his supplements lately and they are all pretty good, some over priced but still good product. I'm not a follower or a bandwagon kinda guy but rich is killer. I would love to walk around his size for one day just to see people's faces hahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always use xtend usually because it contains glutamine but tried Rich's stuff last time and liked it a lot

Achilles87 said:
Iv actually been looking at his supplements lately and they are all pretty good, some over priced but still good product. I'm not a follower or a bandwagon kinda guy but rich is killer. I would love to walk around his size for one day just to see people's faces hahaha!

Yes there's some places out here that are very pricey, but if it works like they claim them to work. I'll keep buying it I'll just have to look out for sales lol

Jonc316 said:
I always use xtend usually because it contains glutamine but tried Rich's stuff last time and liked it a lot

I never tried xtend, I'll look in to it, there's got to be something out their that's as good or better..

Angel said:
Achilles87 said:

Yes there's some places out here that are very pricey, but if it works like they claim them to work. I'll keep buying it I'll just have to look out for sales lol

I am very limited where I live, I don't know why or how someone hasn't opened a supplement store all we have is gnc and whatever Walmart has. I stopped going to gnc a long time ago so when I'm out on the road I'll grab what I need or order it. I'll keep an eye out for rich's stuff cause I want to try it as well, like I said what I have seen on it looks pretty good.

Angel said:
RickRock said:
Angel said:
RickRock said:
"Angel" said:

It wasn't that expensive, the sales person was very enthusiastic about selling this product to me, said it was the best in the market, wonder if theirs anything similar or better..

I use BCAAs daily and have for years. If you are looking for strictly a BCAA product, then I'll tell you what I use which is extremely cost effective. It's Recoverpro by AI sports Nutrition. It's 6g of BCAAs per scoop with a higher Luecine content in a 4:1:1 ratio. I get the 125 serving tubs which last a very long time. Once or twice a year they have a 50% sale on their website which makes it an even better price and that's when I get a years supply of usually 4 tubs. However you can still find the 125 serving tubs at different websites for around 40-50$ Each. That's a hell of a deal for what you get and the taste is pretty good as well. they have lemon and raspberry flavor. I just add in whatever other powders I want to those BCAAs. Usually it's Glutamine, creatine, and LCLT

RickRock said:
Angel said:
RickRock said:
"Angel" said:

He claims a full quality dose of 5g leucine. Not sure if that's true but Id trust him personally.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Rich Piana, All Day You May product!!

RickRock said:
Angel said:
RickRock said:
"Angel" said:
"RickRock" said:
"Angel" said:

I use BCAAs daily and have for years. If you are looking for strictly a BCAA product, then I'll tell you what I use which is extremely cost effective. It's Recoverpro by AI sports Nutrition. It's 6g of BCAAs per scoop with a higher Luecine content in a 4:1:1 ratio. I get the 125 serving tubs which last a very long time. Once or twice a year they have a 50% sale on their website which makes it an even better price and that's when I get a years supply of usually 4 tubs. However you can still find the 125 serving tubs at different websites for around 40-50$ Each. That's a hell of a deal for what you get and the taste is pretty good as well. they have lemon and raspberry flavor. I just add in whatever other powders I want to those BCAAs. Usually it's Glutamine, creatine, and LCLT
I'll definitely look in to this, thanks RRock..

RickRock said:
Angel said:
RickRock said:
Angel said:
RickRock said:
"Angel" said:

nice bro!! if you get a second, post a review on that because that's a stellar makeup... i wish i would have have none about that before! im stuck on powerchews though because they do quite a bit for me in terms of appetite suppression and just giving me the taste of something sweet when i need it... i would love to try this one out though

DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
Angel said:
RickRock said:
Angel said:
RickRock said:
"Angel" said:

nice bro!! if you get a second, post a review on that because that's a stellar makeup... i wish i would have have none about that before! im stuck on powerchews though because they do quite a bit for me in terms of appetite suppression and just giving me the taste of something sweet when i need it... i would love to try this one out though

I'll definitely do that brother. It's the sweetest deal I've found on BCAAs, and they have been my BCAA of choice for a long time now

We have a online bulk supplier up here who does BCAA 1lbs for 29.99 and glutamine 1 lbs for 19.99 so I'm gonna try that next

Jonc316 said:
We have a online bulk supplier up here who does BCAA 1lbs for 29.99 and glutamine 1 lbs for 19.99 so I'm gonna try that next

30 bucks a pound really isn't a great deal on BCAAs to be honest.

I'll pay about double that for xtend, supplements up here are much more expensive than in the U.S.

Jonc316 said:
I'll pay about double that for xtend, supplements up here are much more expensive than in the U.S.

That's crazy. Where are you located? Canada?

Top Bottom