Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Refilling TRT Bottles

palladium

Question,

I have to go to an event in August for 5 days. I am about to start a monster blast that includes some EOD tren a shots. I have DR prescribed Test C, was going to leave 1/4 cc of test in the bottle then fill it with my Tren so I can travel safely. Is this something that can be done or is there a risk of contamination?

Thanks!

I've done it. Fresh syringe and needles obviously. Swab everything down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome thank you! I did it last year and was fine but figured I would ask and make sure I just didn't get lucky. Last thing I want is an infection mid way through my cycle lol

That's actually a pretty nifty trick! You should be just fine. Keep your prescription on you, obviously, lol.

Let me tell ya, there is nothing like going through TSA check points with my TRT bottle of test with the script on the label, my dr prescribed deca bottle with the script on the label, a bag of needles with a script on them, my bottle of dr prescribed VAR with whatever oral I am running in it and my HGH with my script on it . They smile and say have a great day ! I usually have other stuff in them but they dont know lol

Let me tell ya, there is nothing like going through TSA check points with my TRT bottle of test with the script on the label, my dr prescribed deca bottle with the script on the label, a bag of needles with a script on them, my bottle of dr prescribed VAR with whatever oral I am running in it and my HGH with my script on it . They smile and say have a great day ! I usually have other stuff in them but they dont know lol

Lol.. Damn, you're doc has got you hooked up. Deca and var!?! WTF

Lol.. Damn, you're doc has got you hooked up. Deca and var!?! WTF

Yeah but I only get a bottle of test every 3 months from him so I have a current bottle with my name on it and my hcg ..waaaay to expensive!

Test c 10ml 200mg $147
Deca 200mg 10 ml : $397
Anavar 60mg 60 count......$900!

Yeah but I only get a bottle of test every 3 months from him so I have a current bottle with my name on it and my hcg ..waaaay to expensive!

Test c 10ml 200mg $147
Deca 200mg 10 ml : $397
Anavar 60mg 60 count......$900!

They can keep their script for them prices. Fuck that's expensive

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Question,

I have to go to an event in August for 5 days. I am about to start a monster blast that includes some EOD tren a shots. I have DR prescribed Test C, was going to leave 1/4 cc of test in the bottle then fill it with my Tren so I can travel safely. Is this something that can be done or is there a risk of contamination?

Thanks!

I don't see a problem doing that at all bro. You should be fine

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That's part of the reason why I don't even want my script though I qualify. My insurance is lame and test is roughly 120 per 10ml. FFFF that lol.

ya fuck it I put mine in my shaving kit in my checked bags and haven't had a prob or I just mail to where im going obvi no script and I aint paying that nor am I going to the fucking doctor every damn time I need more or bloodwork. ya fuck that. but good for you P high rollin mfr

Top Bottom