napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Read this for your safety here!

I train at a gym where there are all kinds of course. One day there was this guy... older... not in shape but not a blob. On this day I was training with the only other person that knows for certain I use gear (he does too). The stranger walked up to my friend in between sets and asked about how to increase his test levels. My friend says there are all kinds of test boosters at ,,,,,,,, local nutrition shop. The stranger says no I want the real thing. Friend says got no idea what you are talking about and we walked away. It was the most blatant fishing expedition I have ever seen - I still think he was LE or working for LE. Honestly I have gotten to where I don't even talk in my gym. I don't tell what I know, offer knowledge or anything. Online is worse. Who the heck knows is on the other end of a keyboard. Thanks my man!

That's actually pretty scary. What's even more scary is that a random person would spend so much of their own time entrapping just a random person.

I train at a gym where there are all kinds of course. One day there was this guy... older... not in shape but not a blob. On this day I was training with the only other person that knows for certain I use gear (he does too). The stranger walked up to my friend in between sets and asked about how to increase his test levels. My friend says there are all kinds of test boosters at ,,,,,,,, local nutrition shop. The stranger says no I want the real thing. Friend says got no idea what you are talking about and we walked away. It was the most blatant fishing expedition I have ever seen - I still think he was LE or working for LE. Honestly I have gotten to where I don't even talk in my gym. I don't tell what I know, offer knowledge or anything. Online is worse. Who the heck knows is on the other end of a keyboard. Thanks my man!
Same here. I talk to almost no one at the gym.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

If I may add , Note : most first contacts are associated with someone you are familiar with. In this deceptive greeting it allows newcomer to be excepted as and associated friendship. Normally this will secure your feelings in association. WRONG Always remember rule one. Loose lips sink ships.

Sent From Sail7seas

Top Bottom