Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Reaching out for help with SARMs

TBS16

Hi all, brand new And hoping for some help from the pros. Before I begin, stats below:

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 238 lbs
Body fat %: 25%
Years of training: at least 10 years, but inconsistently
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): None
PCT for each cycle: N/A
Goals: achieve and maintain 10-12% body fat
Supplements (if any): Creatine, Animal M-Stak
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): no known food allergies
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): nagging ankle injury

I need to lose weight and get in shape (I'm sure you hear that all the time). I used to be an athlete back in school, used to be in good shape...but suffice it to say the the last 5 years have been really rough on me and my family. As a result, I've only been training on and off for the last few years.

I'm motivated to get disciplined and get in good shape, but I really feel I need help. Why? I used to be able to eat whatever I want and burn it off quickly, and if I did gain weight, I could drop that quickly too... but I feel like my metabolism doesn't work like that anymore and hasn't for a few years. And the things I've read about SARMs sound like something I'm willing to try.

I was thinking about trying the following stack:
GW-501516
SR-9009
S4 or Ostarine?

But I have questions:
1) Would I benefit from a stack like this if I haven't been training consistently? (I've only been lifting a couple times a week, on and off, not seriously.)
2) How long after a "cutting" cycle could I do a "recomp" cycle? Would I need 4 weeks of PCT between cycles? More/less?

I appreciate your help and apologize for the wordiness. Looking forward to your responses!

The pros here are gonna tell you that in order to get the results your wanting your gonna have to put In the hard work part. None of the supplements out there will give you results if the work isn't put in. Has to be more than 2 times a week. Your health is first and foremost and sarms from Sarmsx are a good idea if you make this a serious deal. You will get results over time if you stick to it. And if you get some harsh answers take it to heart and use it for motivation to get where you want.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The SARMS will help you big time, but training has be a priority and consistent. SR will most definitely help get your metabolism back to where it needs to be. Do CARDIO! Elliptical should be cool with your ankle injury but only you know.

Start tracking what you eat. My fitness pal or lose it are great apps to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would tell you that you aren't alone brother, I was 5'9 about 250ish and about 35% 2 years ago found this place as a home and got my shit together my first stack was the triple stack s4,gw,and mk2866 it was amazing, but you do have to put in the work if you are an athlete you already know how to do it but no supplement is going to make you get off the couch and get out of the slump you are in that is all you and get in the gym and do it. Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? I was now I am 210 sub 15% and maintain that maybe one day I will dip into the 10%s but I don't want to maintain that I am not competing with anyone but me and father time. NOW is the time to do it done wait til 43 like I did. typical pct is 4 weeks 2-3 week break then back on. you may stall out a little but keep at it, the 2nd cycle was really when I kicked the stall. the longer you wait the harder it gets, and obviously you need to tighten up the diet scorched earth type shit. chicken brown rice and broccoli and brussel sprouts lunch and dinner bfast oatmeal, egg whites w a few yolks no breads unless it is Ezekiel or some other whole grain no butter not much sodium, no butter etc etc. If you don't train insane you will remain the same. So get yo ass up and start moving brother we are here for your encouragement as well as to roast yo ass if needed. LOL by the way welcome to the forum. and don't get sarms except thru sarmsx the only legit sarms I know of and wouldn't take anything else.

Ostarine/gw/SR is a nice stack, but when you figure how much it all costs, you're gonna wanna get the most out of it and not waste your money.

There's no easy way, just a faster way with sarms.

Thank you so much for the responses guys! I really appreciate it - just to clarify, I've already begun a more serious training regimen, recognizing that I need to get back in the swing of things.

The first question is more about whether I should spend a couple months on my new training routine BEFORE using SARMs, or if I would benefit from adding them now, since I'm training again. Am I making sense? In other words, I'm "deconditioned" right now...should I spend a few months working out hard without SARMs before I add them to the mix?

the GW will help you with your cardio and endurance, so I would jump on em now just make sure you aren't overtraining it is a marathon not a sprint. or you will end up injured. I was deconditioned as well and I jumped in with both feet it was awesome 12 weeks you will be down quite a bit of weight and bf% sarmsx brother triple stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=148&search=triple+stack

I would bet in my first 12 week sarms cycle I was down from 250ish to 218lbs 35% to around 22-25%

olay bro, i believe you are quite smart and aware that you need to be dialed in on your training and diet or you will not get any results... also, the beauty of this is that you can jump start your metabolism in a MAJOR way with gw and sr... you can start them now and really help yourself jumpstart things... then after you finish the cycle, you only need 3-4 weeks off and you can run another one... i would start with the six pack stack to start and then the second round through, we will get more aggressive... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=142

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you all so much for the inspiration, support, and information. Hoping to make great progress. Staying motivated is half the battle, so I'll try my best and keep you all updated with my progress!

Thank you all so much for the inspiration, support, and information. Hoping to make great progress. Staying motivated is half the battle, so I'll try my best and keep you all updated with my progress!
excellent bro, im looking forward to your results!

Awesome to hear bro. Looking forward to hearing your feedback on how things go for you

Top Bottom