Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rate my cycle (Want to make sure ive got it perfect)

conorm1994

Weeks 1 - 4: Dianabol
Weeks 1 - 16: Test Prop 350mg/week (reason for choice is i was familiarised with prop)
Weeks 4 - 16: Deca 350mg/week (accompanied with cabaser/caber: 0.5mg every 3 days)

Weeks 13-17: HCG 1000iu/week

PCT:
Weeks 1-2
Clomid: 50mg day
Nolva: 40mg
Aromasin: 12.5mg EOD

Weeks 3-5
Clomid: 25mg day
Nolva: 20mg
Aromasin: 12.5mg EOD

I have contemplated SARMS for PCT too (Osterine and cardarine) although i cannot find a trusted source for here in the UK. I found one and have tried their cardarine before but it made me feel like i had an increase in BP and nearly passed out so i'm not going there again.

N.B.
The deca is starting in week 4 it was a last minute add in in week 2. I have everything good to go and i may consider switching to test E at some point to avoid being a pon cushion. Other than that let me know what you all think.

second cycle. My first one was very short though.. just test prop for 6 weeks.

My stats:
5ft 7
13.7% bf
170lbs
9 years lifting experience
1 previous cycle

My goal is to put on a solid amount of mass.. By no means do i feel like i've hit a plateau by any means. I would love to compete on stage in the next year or two and the competitions i like the look of aren't natural so its partially to keep up in that, partially to just experiment with another cycle as i enjoyed the experience of my first one.

I'm not sure what you're thinking, but you have absolutely no business taking steroids at your age. There are issues with your devloping endocrine system that you don't want to go messing with, as this can cause long term complications for you that are irreversible. We cannot and will not advise steroid use to anyone underage here.

Bump Rick on the age.

OP; seems like you have a good open mind, so believe that you can make gains with the right diet and training for a few years.

Also (for FUTURE) reference;

A) you run your deca and test from Day 1, if anything you stop the deca a few weeks BEFORE the test
B) you need to run AI while ON CYCLE
C) stick with Test C or E, no need for prop

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Top Bottom