napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad-140

humperty

So I'm geared up to run my 12 week stack. I will be running S4, Rad-140, GW, and LGD all for 12 weeks and the GW will be ran through week 16 combined with clomid for 12-16. I made mistake on my order and forgot the Rad-140 was dosed 20MG a day and I only ordered enough for 10MG a day. Should I run it at 10MG per day for 12 weeks or at 20MG for 6 weeks? All other SARMS are ordered and dosing will be used as directed on here. SARMS are from ISARMS by the way.

So I'm geared up to run my 12 week stack. I will be running S4, Rad-140, GW, and LGD all for 12 weeks and the GW will be ran through week 16 combined with clomid for 12-16. I made mistake on my order and forgot the Rad-140 was dosed 20MG a day and I only ordered enough for 10MG a day. Should I run it at 10MG per day for 12 weeks or at 20MG for 6 weeks? All other SARMS are ordered and dosing will be used as directed on here. SARMS are from ISARMS by the way.

PCT starts week 13, but I think you know that and it was a typo.

Concerning the RAD-140.. I would save up for an extra bottle for this cycle before hou start OR wave up for an extra botte for a next cycle.

Either way, 10mg per day is not worth it bro :)

Run the RAD at 20mg per day as intended. Hopefully by week 6 you will be able to get some more so you can run it the duration

you can run it at 10 mg per day and still get benefits but its FAR better to run it at 20 mg per day... 6 weeks is not enough time though either...

Thanks guys. Running it at 20 and going to prefer some more. Really trying to get everything out of this run!

Top Bottom