napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD-140... MY BEST VIDEO YET... The one you have been waiting for...

Enough said... RAD140... THE VIDEO YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLKkIghB4iU

ok finished the vid, great job man. idiot in the comments said its way too long? lol get the heck out of here..

but so far based on what you were saying, it increases your TEST. this sounds perfect to stack with TRT as a way to increase your TEST without increasing actual TEST dosage. and if it also inhibits TEST from exhibiting negative effects on your prostate, then this sounds like a PERFECT stack for TRT. sounds like a staple to me, we will see how it goes.

also dude, you better lay off the DECA otherwise your delts will not fit in the camera screen anymore lol..

ok finished the vid, great job man. idiot in the comments said its way too long? lol get the heck out of here..

but so far based on what you were saying, it increases your TEST. this sounds perfect to stack with TRT as a way to increase your TEST without increasing actual TEST dosage. and if it also inhibits TEST from exhibiting negative effects on your prostate, then this sounds like a PERFECT stack for TRT. sounds like a staple to me, we will see how it goes.

also dude, you better lay off the DECA otherwise your delts will not fit in the camera screen anymore lol..

lolll some people are just not born the wisest... he says sick intro but too long... LOL average intro lengths are 30 seconds in length... right when the clock hits 30 seconds the intro ends and to be honest, that intro is so sick, i want it longer LOLLL no its perfect

yes brother, this is a breakthrough for sure... i knew this would grab a lot of attention because it had mine immediately... im glad you liked the video bro...

thanks about the delts!! i have some methods of hitting them that most would not know but that just happens to be my strong spot in muscle development too... i appreciate the feedback brother.. i always want to hear yours because its always so strong and honest... thank you!

Yes your arms got those floaties on em like kids wear at the pool lol. Jacked!

LOL i really appreciate that bro and it makes me feel really good because im really putting in the work on it... i really appreciate it brother

which one? =)
Ultra Recomp Stack is looks perfect 12 weeks will be my 2nd stack by the time I use it.. I kinda did a impulse buy before looking into stacks more, I have lgd and mk on the way going to make that my 1st cycle then have a little break then hit it after my holidays !

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

Enough said... RAD140... THE VIDEO YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLKkIghB4iU

Just got done watching the Video, Dylan....and wow! I'm impressed with this awesome video and the Capabilities of RAD-140 both!

The intro was just sick as fuck.....like something from the matrix. I love it! The look of these videos are incredible man. I'm really impressed with them.

As for the RAD-140, this sounds really remarkable to say the least. It has sparked my interest in a number of ways. As you know, I'm a big advocate for testosterone, so anything that gives testosterone like effects or mimics it, is game for me. I could see this being something I add in once I go into cruise after a blast, to co lines my TRT and capitalize on my body acting as if it's on a higher dose of test. As you said, I wouldn't replace my TRT, but it would stack with it extremely well! I also love the fact that it inhibits test from having impact on the prostate. Even more reason to run this.

Thank you for the awesome video, and I can't wait to run this soon, my man!

Ok, so when it comes to blood work time, will this show insane Test levels? Don't want my HRT doc to shit himself and cut my T dose.

Also, what about the effects on the brain?

Really great work my friend. Love the editing on this vid. Very professional.

RAD looks fuckin awesome on paper, and really looking forward to putting this to the test

lolll some people are just not born the wisest... he says sick intro but too long... LOL average intro lengths are 30 seconds in length... right when the clock hits 30 seconds the intro ends and to be honest, that intro is so sick, i want it longer LOLLL no its perfect

yes brother, this is a breakthrough for sure... i knew this would grab a lot of attention because it had mine immediately... im glad you liked the video bro...

thanks about the delts!! i have some methods of hitting them that most would not know but that just happens to be my strong spot in muscle development too... i appreciate the feedback brother.. i always want to hear yours because its always so strong and honest... thank you!

dude yeah, the intro is sick i could literally watch that for an hour it was so beast lol..

and are you sure you aint wearing football pads under that shirt? lol...but seriously dude i saw a couple vids on your youtube that you put up, some of them had a few shoulder exercises. i dont know if you saw my thread about the idea of training vids, but it would be one bodypart to a person, you'd have to do a complete, in depth Shoulder vid man, give us all your Secrets, gotta have my pops, SHOULDER pops that is

Top Bottom