Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick regarding my work out

tepertone

Hi Dylan first I would like to thank you for the videos you put out on YouTube they're very educational and and helpful I wish I woulda of seen them sooner...I recently subscribed to your channel as well my question is this
I am 30 years old
6 feet tall
Weigh about 145 pounds
Not sure what my body fat level is at but I'm going to assume it's low because I'm thin and in good health (thank God)
I started Sustanon 250 one vial last week seeing some muscle gains I noticed you mentioned it's not a good test to start first cycle with due to the 4 different esters I came across ur video after I had already started not sure what to do sorry I know this pisses you off 😂 but I need your advice should I stop? I was planning on running a cycle (12 weeks) using only sustanon 250 one vial every Monday so 250 mgs a week good or bad idea? Thank you

Hi Dylan first I would like to thank you for the videos you put out on YouTube they're very educational and and helpful I wish I woulda of seen them sooner...I recently subscribed to your channel as well my question is this
I am 30 years old
6 feet tall
Weigh about 145 pounds
Not sure what my body fat level is at but I'm going to assume it's low because I'm thin and in good health (thank God)
I started Sustanon 250 one vial last week seeing some muscle gains I noticed you mentioned it's not a good test to start first cycle with due to the 4 different esters I came across ur video after I had already started not sure what to do sorry I know this pisses you off  but I need your advice should I stop? I was planning on running a cycle (12 weeks) using only sustanon 250 one vial every Monday so 250 mgs a week good or bad idea? Thank you
bro, do you really weight 145 at 6'0" or is that a typo... if thats your true weight, what on earth are you thinking??? you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 30 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

I am 30 years old
6 feet tall
Weigh about 145 pounds
I started Sustanon 250 one vial last week seeing some muscle gains I noticed you mentioned it's not a good test to start first cycle with due to the 4 different esters I came across ur video after I had already started not sure what to do sorry I know this pisses you off �� but I need your advice should I stop? I was planning on running a cycle (12 weeks) using only sustanon 250 one vial every Monday so 250 mgs a week good or bad idea? Thank you

I would say you need to stop because at your stats you shouldn't be using any type of steroid at all. You are very undersized. What exactly does your diet look like? There has to be some serious holes there and that's where you need to start.

You need to come off and run this exact pct two weeks after last injection

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Thanks for the reply I will take your advice and stop I've done 3 vials of sus in the last 2 weeks if I stop will there be any issues? By the way My goal isn't to get huge I was going more for a physique cycle I was hoping to put on like 10 pounds and kinda get cut.

Thanks for the reply I will take your advice and stop I've done 3 vials of sus in the last 2 weeks if I stop will there be any issues? By the way My goal isn't to get huge I was going more for a physique cycle I was hoping to put on like 10 pounds and kinda get cut.

Steroids are not fat burners, so I'm not sure how you figured this would get you cut. If you are looking to get cut, you need to structure your diet accordingly. Sarms would be a good option for you as well, and they do great for cutting as well as adding lean mass. You can read up on sarms right here https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

3 vials in two weeks? 10's are 3 pins at 3cc, so you pinned 9x in two weeks? Doable if you're a retard like myself, but at your supposed ht/wt I call bullshit.

You can't guess @ Bodyfat, that's like guessing the Powerball #'s

You didn't have muscle gains in a week from test. If you had gains you had them from training and maybe, nutrition. Which means you probably have an idea of what works for you in those 2 arenas.

How long have you been training?

You don't have vials, you have amps. A vial is 10 - 20 shots, you have 1 shot "amps"

Welcome to the board.

you never answered the question.. are you really only 145 pounds? seriously and you are saying you dont want to gain size and you are only 6'0"... do you want to look more anorexic? im lost here bro

Yes I am 150 pounds. I did my first on Monday the 6th then my second one 5 days after and my last one was day before yesterday (15th)
44YO I have no reason to lie i meant amps I apologize for the misunderstanding and I've done 3 so far btw I have no reason to lie because ultimately I would end up hurting myself and I ask my questions with all honesty expecting the same in return. Being skinny as I am I assumed that gear would help me cut up and put on a few pounds before the summer. And the gear I'm purchasing is pharmaceutical grade it is legal where I'm currently at. I've been training off and on since high school but the last time I worked out was roughly 2 maybe 3 years ago. Also test ethanate is legal as well would that be better for me as a beginner?

Last edited:
Bro... you just aren't getting the message

You do not have the proper muscular foundation to use steroids
You haven't worked out in 2-3 years! WTF !
You need to work out hard and CONSISTENTLY for YEARS before steroids are appropriate

Steroids WILL NOT help you "cut up"

Yes I am 150 pounds. I did my first on Monday the 6th then my second one 5 days after and my last one was day before yesterday (15th)
44YO I have no reason to lie i meant amps I apologize for the misunderstanding and I've done 3 so far btw I have no reason to lie because ultimately I would end up hurting myself and I ask my questions with all honesty expecting the same in return. Being skinny as I am I assumed that gear would help me cut up and put on a few pounds before the summer. And the gear I'm purchasing is pharmaceutical grade it is legal where I'm currently at. I've been training off and on since high school but the last time I worked out was roughly 2 maybe 3 years ago. Also test ethanate is legal as well would that be better for me as a beginner?

No, test eth makes no difference. The issue is that you haven't established a base. AAS is used after you have built a STRONG foundation. Training on and off doesn't cut the mustard, you need to be 110% al in for a few years AT LEAST.

The gear will be there when the time is right.

Gotcha...I appreciate the advice and I'll take your guys' word for it. However do I have anything to worry about if I suddenly stop after 3 amps? Other people asked the same question on different forums and the answer was no due to the very brief use but I would like your guys opinion on the matter btw I really appreciate your feed back thanks 😁

Gotcha...I appreciate the advice and I'll take your guys' word for it. However do I have anything to worry about if I suddenly stop after 3 amps? Other people asked the same question on different forums and the answer was no due to the very brief use but I would like your guys opinion on the matter btw I really appreciate your feed back thanks 
i love your attitude man... that goes a very long way here... you are fine after just 3 amps... if you were not, i would be the first to tell you... trust me on that

Top Bottom