bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick poll....

P

PHURIOUS

Ok quick poll on this.

Steroids or no steroids. I say steroids big time

c989c1eec6621f09b20722b34212c955.jpg

PHURIOUS PHARMA

No last year she was thin but flabby and kinda had a pooch now all of a sudden she wants to be dana bailey

PHURIOUS PHARMA

No last year she was thin but flabby and kinda had a pooch now all of a sudden she wants to be dana bailey

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I think that is almost impossible at her age and the fact that she has almost no test in the body naturally. For being a female that is quite a accomplishment in five years training none the less a years worth of training

Ya she is close to my age 38. As soon as my gf sent me that its one of her friends. I said bingo steroids

PHURIOUS PHARMA

yes, she definitely is taking something bro... its working though!

Oh for sure. But i bet you she is also growing a fake penis. Lol. She was much more femanine last year. She is starting to look manly in the face

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Definitely on. With females it's very easy to spot, and that's not natty

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Woah definitely on something. I don't know enough to make guesses as to what, but something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh for sure. But i bet you she is also growing a fake penis. Lol. She was much more femanine last year. She is starting to look manly in the face

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Since you know her did you just come flat at an ask? Do you think she would denied it? But I agree she is doing something especially if its only been a year.

Since you know her did you just come flat at an ask? Do you think she would denied it? But I agree she is doing something especially if its only been a year.

No that pic was taken from her facebook. We havnt talked to her in a while. But knowing her she would lie. But we mnow better. I know testosterone shoulders when i see them. Except her traps are non existant. She needs to bring those up

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Yeah, that is what I was think testosterone shoulders without the traps...Looking like Dwight Howard and shit

Top Bottom