napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Questions about first cycle of tren

Re: RE: Re: Questions about first cycle of tren

Drew said:
FYI- this is subject was my first post on this forum and honestly couldn't be more happy with the fast responses and help from all who have replied .
Welcome to the forum brother...

Re: RE: Re: Questions about first cycle of tren

Drew said:
Also what should caber cost ?

The only option my source offers is :

COBALT CABERGOLINE 0.5mg
Manufacturer - COBALT CANADA
$150 for 8 tabs !!! ( this seems insane to me lol)

is this correct pricing or should I search elsewhere ?

Always appreciated,

D
Pharma Lady has it for $130 for 8 tabs (Pharmacy grade) Dostinex Pfizer

Caber is expensive everywhere...

Drew said:
No I don't want mass ! I'm a big naturally . when I was 14 I was 6"0 200 lbs and in amazing shape . I had a scolership to university for swimming - so I know what training hard is all about . But as per the above question no I don't want to gain mass . I was to get lean and ripped muscle . I had friends who love Seca but everyone of them has said it messed up their sex drive and their dick wouldn't work . I'm 31 with a 23 yr old gorlfriend - my dick must work lol ! Rickrock thanks for the two lists for on cycle and pct ! That's exsactly what I was looking for

FYI- this is subject was my first post on this forum and honestly couldn't be more happy with the fast responses and help from all who have replied . It's a huge help and for me the point of these forums is to learn as much as possible to make things a safe as possible for long term health - so again thanks to all in the forum (and to Dylan's videos that brought me here )

You have friends who love seka? Yeah bro...she was one hottie. Or do you mean deca? Oh deca dick. Yeah you get it when you use it all by itself...and that only applies to some. To some others it is the opposite. If you mix equal amounts of test with it you will never ever get deca dick

D

jazzy mclicious said:
question on the caber...who likes it better than prami?

I never used either but can anyone chime in on their results and experiences using both

I can chime in and say I never used anything ever.

Drew said:
No I don't want mass ! I'm a big naturally . when I was 14 I was 6"0 200 lbs and in amazing shape . I had a scolership to university for swimming - so I know what training hard is all about . But as per the above question no I don't want to gain mass . I was to get lean and ripped muscle . I had friends who love Seca but everyone of them has said it messed up their sex drive and their dick wouldn't work . I'm 31 with a 23 yr old gorlfriend - my dick must work lol ! Rickrock thanks for the two lists for on cycle and pct ! That's exsactly what I was looking for

FYI- this is subject was my first post on this forum and honestly couldn't be more happy with the fast responses and help from all who have replied . It's a huge help and for me the point of these forums is to learn as much as possible to make things a safe as possible for long term health - so again thanks to all in the forum (and to Dylan's videos that brought me here )

D

That's no problem at all brother. I'm glad I could help!

Drew said:
Also what should caber cost ?

The only option my source offers is :

COBALT CABERGOLINE 0.5mg
Manufacturer - COBALT CANADA
$150 for 8 tabs !!! ( this seems insane to me lol)

is this correct pricing or should I search elsewhere ?

Always appreciated,

D

Biotech has legit pharma grade caber at a much better price than that. Basically 32 tabs for that price. I'll send you a price list. Check your PMs :)

would you suggest mixing the tren ace with the test prop ? to cut down on injections ?

or should i do them separate - also is deltoid ok for both ?

thanks again -

In regard to the AI....

Is the AI included in the cycle because of the Tren or the Test?

Also

does caber dosing depend on the amount of attention being used?

Lincoln said:
In regard to the AI....

Is the AI included in the cycle because of the Tren or the Test?

Also

does caber dosing depend on the amount of attention being used?

AI is for TEST, TEST converts to estrogen at high doses you need to be careful, TREN is nandrolone, like DECA, can have prolactin issues with TREN, so you use CABER for prolactin reduction.

Drew said:
would you suggest mixing the tren ace with the test prop ? to cut down on injections ?

or should i do them separate - also is deltoid ok for both ?

thanks again -

They both pip. Depending on the mgs used of each is how I would decide to mix or not. If you mix then only in v glute..ok?

Lincoln said:
We know the sides if prolactin can get too high, but what about if it gets too low?

Prolactin is involved in about 400 different metabolic pathways. For instance, when in foreplay dopamine is running rampant. Then when you are done in comes the prolactin. Stops the arousal and brings on contentment. This is one of those 400 pathways. One ejaculation and you call out the prolactin. The body is a complicated machine and this is why sensible cycles are best. Let me say this...the volume of information that we do not know about bodily functions far exceeds what we do know. Take that to the bank.

drb_iac said:
Lincoln said:
We know the sides if prolactin can get too high, but what about if it gets too low?

""the volume of information that we do not know about bodily functions far exceeds what we do know. Take that to the bank"".

yeah definitely we know very little of the big Picture

Top Bottom