napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question

Kakarot

Hey dylan. Months ago i did a test e only cycle, it was my first cycle and i did everything according to your instructions. I gained alot of muscle size and everything went perfect. It was my first cycle, 400m test e a week, arimidex .5mg eod, took hcg in the last two weeks of test then 2 weeks h till my pct, then Nolvadex, clomid and aromasin in my pct for a month. Till now everything has been great my pct ended in August 2018.
The problem i am facing now is that my erections are very weak as compared to past. My libido, sleep cycle, every other thing is going perfect except for the erections. What could the problem be? Please help.

where is your bloodwork? what pct did you follow in terms of dosing? im not a psychic... if i dont see bloodwork, then how would i accurately know?

Okay I'll get a blood work. But here in my area they only do specific blood tests. So which hormone should i get tested? Testosterone and estradiol?

Private md labs online. You can get the female hormone panel it has everything you need and it's cheaper than the male hormone panel.

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Top Bottom