napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about testosterone

vegga117

I'm currently taking 1 cc of 200mg of testosterone cypionate along with clomid 50 mg 3 times a week. I'm experiencing acne on my back and face and butt. How do you feel about accutane, and do you know much about it?

First of all - you should be using an AI during the cycle, not a SERM. Therefore, replace the clomid with aromasin, and take 10 mgs EOD. Leave clomid for the PCT.

As for your acne, you could use accutane, but it has serious side effects. Better try the following things first, as they are a well proven way of reducing acne in a safe manner:

1. Sun tanning (natural only)

2. Use anti-acne lotions after taking a shower. Take a shower at least twice per day.

3. Black ointment is extremely effecive at sucking the prinkles out, and they will never appear on the same spot. It smells a bit bad, but it is perfectly bearable to have it on your back for a couple of hours at home.

4. Zinc containing creams are very effective for drying the acne out.

5. After using one of the above mentioned creams, or both, put some coconut oil on your skin - it is extremely effective for skin repairing and recovery.

Try these tips first, and you will see how they help you. If not, consider using accutane at a lowe dosage, and then increase as needed.

So i started taking Accutane 40 mg and I'm on day 4 and the results have been absolutely outstanding so far. No negative side effects, I'll keep everyone posted. Thank you all

Why are you taking clomid alongside test? You should be taking an AI. The most likely reason you have acne is because you're not properly controlling your estrogen (but I've also heard of people breaking out from clomid, so the clomid itself could be culprit)...

It was unnecessary to take accutane, but since you've already started, make sure you take something to help your liver recover from it once you're done.

First of all - you should be using an AI during the cycle, not a SERM. Therefore, replace the clomid with aromasin, and take 10 mgs EOD. Leave clomid for the PCT.

As for your acne, you could use accutane, but it has serious side effects. Better try the following things first, as they are a well proven way of reducing acne in a safe manner:

1. Sun tanning (natural only)

2. Use anti-acne lotions after taking a shower. Take a shower at least twice per day.

3. Black ointment is extremely effecive at sucking the prinkles out, and they will never appear on the same spot. It smells a bit bad, but it is perfectly bearable to have it on your back for a couple of hours at home.

4. Zinc containing creams are very effective for drying the acne out.

5. After using one of the above mentioned creams, or both, put some coconut oil on your skin - it is extremely effective for skin repairing and recovery.

Try these tips first, and you will see how they help you. If not, consider using accutane at a lowe dosage, and then increase as needed.

This is solid here....Accutane us very rough I highly recommended u discontinue that

And there isn't really a need for Clomid or an AI at that lose dose unless your estrogen sensitive

I had a similar problem when I started TRT. My doctor suggested keeping those areas clean, meaning using acne wipes to wipe some of that oil off. It did help.....

In addition to the hygiene items (washing, creams, etc.), dont forget about changing out towels, sheets, etc more often. Ive seen a few guys that were very particular about showering, applying creams and such but then they were reusing towels too much and/or rarely washing sheets.

In addition to the hygiene items (washing, creams, etc.), dont forget about changing out towels, sheets, etc more often. Ive seen a few guys that were very particular about showering, applying creams and such but then they were reusing towels too much and/or rarely washing sheets.

That's a good point that goes unrecognized alot

I'm currently taking 1 cc of 200mg of testosterone cypionate along with clomid 50 mg 3 times a week. I'm experiencing acne on my back and face and butt. How do you feel about accutane, and do you know much about it?

Did you end up replacing your Clomid with Aromasin? I'm sure the high estrogen levels you had is a big contributor to your acne issues

I broke out with acne from clomid. So try change clomid to aromasin 12.5mg eod before taking Accutane. I've heard people become severely depressed and suicidal on Accutane. Be careful

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom