napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about spacing out cycles

JapanMan

Greetings, everybody.

I have been doing a shredding stack of Winstrol, Anavar and tamoxifen for about five weeks and will soon begin my PCT.

I want to try the following:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qSrqxUOKBU

Ideally, how long should I give myself in between these two cycles? I have been inspired by Jeremy Buendia's photos before the Olympia and want a nice, dry bulking cycle to work on some problem areas and establish a strong v-taper.

Thoughts? Advice?

Thank you. Love and peace.

Last edited:
I hope you've been running test together with winstrol and anavar... anyway, time off = time on... so if your cycle was 5 weeks + 4 weeks pct, you need to wait 9 weeks before starting again ..

Why are you running an oral only cycle, and why the hell are you using nolva on cycle?

What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

wtf are you doing man aside from anything and everything wrong? you should never run an oral only cycle and your running TWO?? why on the planet earth are you using nolva with them when neither convert to estrogen and aside from that, nolva is not an ai anyway... good lord what are you doing to yourself?

I was recommended this cycle by a trainer at GOLD's Venice. I guess I won't be making that mistake again.

I live in Japan, and orals are the only option here that won't get flagged and confiscated by customs. If you have a decent source, please share it with me.

I'm not pretending to be an expert, I signed up on the forum to learn and get it right.

5'9. Bodyfat 10%. Weight 82kg. Looking to reach 7% bodyfat and work on men's physique regimen.

Gracias!

I can't find test where I live. Any help or recommendation on a distributor would be greatly appreciated.

Following bad recommendations, obviously. Okay, so please guide me to a better path.

Should I cease the cycle and run Nolva for PCT?

i would stop the cycle but nolva only is a horrible pct bro! fucking guy at golds and venice... what a prick man... THATS NOT YOUR FAULT but hes clearly an idiot... you can get anything shipped to you in japan from sarmsx...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom