Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about GW Cardarine

Hi dylan,

Is there any difference in performance with the liquid GW and the pill form?

yes there most certainly is considering sarms in capsule form are not real sarms... until there is an actual development to make them bioavailable then you cannot even call these sarms as they are nothing more than a filled capsule of well to put it nicely, a capsule of shit... Many companies have filled these with prohormones so your getting results but not a real sarms experience whatsoever... many have sides that have no correlation whatsoever with real sarms and they are either getting no results at all or very skewed results that show them to not be sarms at all... you need to only look at and consider liquid form...

I tell all of my friends - if you see SARMS being offered in pills, beware, because these are 100% fakes. Unfortunately the manufacturers will fill them with prohormones, so you will get certain effects, and keep comming back to them for more, until the side effects will get pronounced and you will realize that you were taking something different. Therefore, only trust those companies that provide liquid form of SARMS.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm speaking specifically of Primeval's Super Cardarine caps. It does say 5mg Cardarine per capsule and since Cardarine technically is not a SARM, is it still fake/prohormones? Thanks again guys.

While Cardarine is not a SARM (you are absolutely right there - it is a PPAR modulator), it is still a research chem, which should only come in liquid form. Hence the reason the pills with Cardarine are fake. Therefore, better be safe, than sorry, especially considering the fact that it can be very hard to deal with prohoromone's side effects.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm speaking specifically of Primeval's Super Cardarine caps. It does say 5mg Cardarine per capsule and since Cardarine technically is not a SARM, is it still fake/prohormones? Thanks again guys.

technically gw is a PPAR modulator but obviously is grouped with sarms... regardless, IT CANNOT BE PRODUCED IN CAPSULE FORM... IT IS NOT and I repeat, NOT a real product

It is illegal to sell SARMs in capsule or pill form. Both forms imply human consumption and SARMs are ILLEGAL for human consumption. Only buy them in liquid form for all your research needs and avoid the hassle of law enforcement.

Lately I am seeing a tone of fake SARMS. Luckily they are mostly sold in pills, so it is very easy to tell them apart. Just don't use pilled SARMS, as they may hurt you.

Anyone heard of DNA Anabolics? I've bought cardarine GW from them in pill form. Is it definitely junk?

they are some of the very worst.... not only do they sell fake sarms, they are also being sued by ME for stealing my articles and using my method and name on their web site... If that tells you anything about them... they literally cut and paste my descriptions and articles an had them plastered on their web site... clearly without my permission

Ok so this is looking quite alarming. More research needs to be done

there's nothing alarming about facts... this has been posted about by myself and several others for several months... have you not seen all of the places being sued and abruptly pulling this garbage off shelves? they are messing up people's well being on top of scamming... telling and advertising something that requires little to no pct when in actuality you are getting something that requires a FULL pct is a HAZARD... this is absurdity and its flat out despicable and unacceptable behavior

Anyone heard of DNA Anabolics? I've bought cardarine GW from them in pill form. Is it definitely junk?

DNA anabolics are scammers, and their GW is an absolute fake. Stay away from them, and for the sake of your health don't use their pilled SARMS. The problem is that you don't even really know what's in there, so you will not have the chance of choosing the right ancillaries and PCT.

Ok so this is looking quite alarming. More research needs to be done

Unfortunately, there are a lot of fakes, and this kind of scammers live of those who don't do enough research or don't have access to proper information.

there's nothing alarming about facts... this has been posted about by myself and several others for several months... have you not seen all of the places being sued and abruptly pulling this garbage off shelves? they are messing up people's well being on top of scamming... telling and advertising something that requires little to no pct when in actuality you are getting something that requires a FULL pct is a HAZARD... this is absurdity and its flat out despicable and unacceptable behavior

Totally agree, and I would even dare to call it not only unacceptable behavior, but a full proper crime, because they are putting in danger people's lives!

Top Bottom