napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quad Pinning

Yeah, I was kidding about jamming it lol, I definitely could slow it down more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
a lot of times we rush it and dont even realize it.. i sit and just take my sweet ass time every time now as opposed to how i used to do it years ago and it makes all the difference in the world...

I have the same issue. I like pinning thighs but get sore the next few days. Having quad relaxed seems to help. In other words, put foot on a stool or something with leg extended rather than flat on the floor with knee bent. I use 25 gauge 5/8”

im personally done pinning quads... ive had too many issues in the past and i cannot have it hinder my running anymore

A LOT of people have issues with quads. I personally have never had problems. It's actually my main site of choice with the least pain, easiest injection, most control of the needle, etc

Everybody is going to have their thing. A lot of people like delts and they just don't go well for me. Awkward pinning too

It’s just nice to give my ass a break from time to time to heal up, especially when running multiple compounds, other than awkward pinning, I read somewhere that delts are almost as painless as the glutes...

It’s just nice to give my ass a break from time to time to heal up, especially when running multiple compounds, other than awkward pinning, I read somewhere that delts are almost as painless as the glutes...

I can use a slin pin or a 5/8” on my delts. Anything bigger and that shit straight hurts from the pin. And even with those, I sometimes get this aching pain almost immediately after injection that usually lasts a few hours.

I can use a slin pin or a 5/8” on my delts. Anything bigger and that shit straight hurts from the pin. And even with those, I sometimes get this aching pain almost immediately after injection that usually lasts a few hours.
I did my first pin ever this week... I feel like i lost my virginity!! lol... seriously ... been one of those afraid of needle guys all my life. but I had no choice with an injury.. using tb 500.... And I have to say... kinda like it... now I did go big with a 31g 1/2 haha... plan on dabbling with peptides now

I did my first pin ever this week... I feel like i lost my virginity!! lol... seriously ... been one of those afraid of needle guys all my life. but I had no choice with an injury.. using tb 500.... And I have to say... kinda like it... now I did go big with a 31g 1/2 haha... plan on dabbling with peptides now
I'm considering trying TB-500 myself. My shoulder injury has been getting on my last nerve.

I'm considering trying TB-500 myself. My shoulder injury has been getting on my last nerve.
... its absolutely no joke!.. just get some legit stuff... fell down some stairs.. er bill was 19K..anyway . really bad elbow injury... wasn't healing after 3 1/2 months... started tb 500 on Tuesday the 2nd and i have no pain with in 4 days bro.... wtf!.. not kidding

tb is no joke for sure.. i used to run it a lot when it first hit mainstream and i had an excellent source... i ran it solo a few times with great results then stacked it with 2866 for even better results...

Are you new to quads or pinning in General?

Make sure you are pinning very very slow with a small enough gauge (I use 25g). Best area I find to pin is where your fingertips would be if you put your hands in your pants pockets

So.. I'm trying to learn here since its a pinning thread... with steroids... do you always have to go IM?... When you pin your glut .. don't you basiclly do a sub q injection? or do you always have to hit the muscle in the glut? Could you get away with a test shot using... say 29g 1/2 needle or does the length have to be longer? 29g 1 in.... breaking a new plain here bros.. so hopefully this doesn't sound to stupid...

So.. I'm trying to learn here since its a pinning thread... with steroids... do you always have to go IM?... When you pin your glut .. don't you basiclly do a sub q injection? or do you always have to hit the muscle in the glut? Could you get away with a test shot using... say 29g 1/2 needle or does the length have to be longer? 29g 1 in.... breaking a new plain here bros.. so hopefully this doesn't sound to stupid...
Sub q injections are for water based compounds such as hgh and peptides. Small volume of oils can be done also. Sub q injections are not in the muscle but under the skin and into the sub q tissue.
0e5fa11387de43afc5ce542f97984b4c.jpg

You need to pin all oil based steroids IM into the muscle. Subq I jects with oils can only be done with VERY low volume...like 0.3ml or less

You want to make sure you hit the muscle. I'd say no less than 1" anywhere other than delts where I'd say 5/8"

I always inject with a 25g

Top Bottom