napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Sizzling Summer Promo for August!!

super excited - placed another 12 week order so when I'm ready for round 2 I got it on hand...

thanks for hosting this sale

golooraam said:
Hi Dylan,

Do you know if their PCT is out yet? I definitely want to get an order in for the August promo, but am holding out in case this and/or other goodies come out before the end of the month

Thanks!

everything should be available in a little over a week but I am doubting any of the new sarms would be involved in that promo... im sure there will be new promos offered as they come out but i have no clue what they are as of yet...

DylanGemelli said:
21infantry said:
haven't heard nothing about PureEssance, I know the moderators are affiliated with the company. Just wondering what the deal Is with the company, is it new? Not much feedback on the Forums about you guys. Also is the sale still on?

what do you mean by the moderators are affiliated? what exactly does that imply? its completely fine to ask any question you may have or to pose a question but please do not make that sort of implication when that is FAR from the truth... Pure Essence is a sponsor here and if you did take some time to ready the nearly 20 logs and feedback all over and not just here then you would see rather quickly.. It is a newer company and that's why there's not years of feedback but Pure Essence is FAR different than most as actual developers are doing things as not working out of a kitchen... its a real research company... I stand by them a million percent as by far the best there is currently out there and the best i have ever seen..

To clarify my statement, not implying that there is a monetary component to the relationship between you and PE, if there was I wouldn't really care anyway as long as the product is good. Just saying that you have a relationship with this company, that relationship may be just pure love of the product. Everybody has some association with somebody they interact with. Just my 2 cents Brah, mass respect for you that is why I went with PE because you recommend them,

21infantry said:
DylanGemelli said:
21infantry said:
haven't heard nothing about PureEssance, I know the moderators are affiliated with the company. Just wondering what the deal Is with the company, is it new? Not much feedback on the Forums about you guys. Also is the sale still on?

what do you mean by the moderators are affiliated? what exactly does that imply? its completely fine to ask any question you may have or to pose a question but please do not make that sort of implication when that is FAR from the truth... Pure Essence is a sponsor here and if you did take some time to ready the nearly 20 logs and feedback all over and not just here then you would see rather quickly.. It is a newer company and that's why there's not years of feedback but Pure Essence is FAR different than most as actual developers are doing things as not working out of a kitchen... its a real research company... I stand by them a million percent as by far the best there is currently out there and the best i have ever seen..

To clarify my statement, not implying that there is a monetary component to the relationship between you and PE, if there was I wouldn't really care anyway as long as the product is good. Just saying that you have a relationship with this company, that relationship may be just pure love of the product. Everybody has some association with somebody they interact with. Just my 2 cents Brah, mass respect for you that is why I went with PE because you recommend them,

Its all good brother and the clarification is much appreciated! I really want to see you tear it up on your cycle and i will be here for support and help all along the way

Having the same issue with private messaging pure essence. I'm interested in placing an order to take advantage of the August promo. I contacted them through the yahoo link and they PM me here but I can't even respond back.

Gymrat713 said:
Having the same issue with private messaging pure essence. I'm interested in placing an order to take advantage of the August promo. I contacted them through the yahoo link and they PM me here but I can't even respond back.

you need three forum posts before you can send private messages... you only need one more and then you can send messages

Gymrat713 said:

Put up one more post and you can send and reply to PMs brother. You need 3 posts.

Top Bottom