Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

proviron use

rondo399

Hi Dylan,

I just watched your vids on Proviron your advice has been very helpful and appreciated in the past. I have been on TRT for almost 10 years, I am 44 and have been training for almost 15 years consistently. Just to be honest with you, yes, I use more test than the 200 a week my Dr. prescribes but it works for me. I just had labs done and all my numbers were good other than test levels were high, 2000. So he new something was up, he also knows my lifestyle he just wants me to be safe. I do 300 a week test with two 1mg arimedex a week. Proviron sounds like something I'd like to try, you mentioned it could have benefits for mild depression as well and I'll admit, I think I deal with that at times. I'm not sure my doc would write me a Rx for this, if so how long would I use this at one time before taking break. Not sure if this info is needed but I am 6ft 196lbs around 9% BF. Since April of last year I've been trying to get to 200lbs from 185lbs with as little in BF added as possible. I changed my diet adding another meal a day and of course more cheat meals. It's been slow but I've gotten there, I'm sure upping the test didn't hurt. Waist size is the same, I can still wear some of my jeans, my legs a butt is what doesn't fit now.

Usually, proviron is sold OTC, but if you will still need a script, you can take it for a very long time, like 3-4 months at a time are perfectly fine. For instance, I use it year round, and never had any issues whatsoever. The dosage can be between 25 and 50 mgs, but if this is your first time, and you are going to use it for long. Proviron would definitely be a good addition to any cycle with its testosterone boosting properties, as well as a bit of an anti-estrogen effect. I really love it, because it can't do harm, and will be a good addition in any situation, as well as by itself.

Hi Dylan,

I just watched your vids on Proviron your advice has been very helpful and appreciated in the past. I have been on TRT for almost 10 years, I am 44 and have been training for almost 15 years consistently. Just to be honest with you, yes, I use more test than the 200 a week my Dr. prescribes but it works for me. I just had labs done and all my numbers were good other than test levels were high, 2000. So he new something was up, he also knows my lifestyle he just wants me to be safe. I do 300 a week test with two 1mg arimedex a week. Proviron sounds like something I'd like to try, you mentioned it could have benefits for mild depression as well and I'll admit, I think I deal with that at times. I'm not sure my doc would write me a Rx for this, if so how long would I use this at one time before taking break. Not sure if this info is needed but I am 6ft 196lbs around 9% BF. Since April of last year I've been trying to get to 200lbs from 185lbs with as little in BF added as possible. I changed my diet adding another meal a day and of course more cheat meals. It's been slow but I've gotten there, I'm sure upping the test didn't hurt. Waist size is the same, I can still wear some of my jeans, my legs a butt is what doesn't fit now.

hey brother... let me give you some very helpful advice first about your trt dosing... you may seem and feel fine now but your abusing the dose and probably shaving years off your life doing so... you should not exceed 200 mg per day while using trt and that's even on the very high end... i assure you that you have no clue the long term effects this will have but I am doubting you want these problems... you need to stop being reckless with your dosing or your going to have to learn the hard way...

proviron is absolutely excellent for many reasons and definitely a good fit for trt... keep it at 50 mg per day... i am with big daddy on the 3-4 month dosing and then just take 4 weeks from it so you do not desensitize and then you can start it again... i have a very strong trt protocol that goes in 12-16 week increments with sarms and proviron along with your trt dose of test.. here's the layout...

1-16 test cyp 175 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg every 3 days
1-16 provrion 50 mg day
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Couple of things here. You won't be able to get a script for Proviron in the United States. It is not FDA approved so there is no Pharmacy in the United States that can dispense it. So therefore, it's illegal in the United States. However, I am a big fan of Hipos Bayer brand Proviron and I've been using it for periods of about 16 weeks at a time alongside my TRT. It does fit very well with the TRT. Speaking of TRT you have mentioned that you've been on it for 10 years. Your levels are showing at 2000 and your doctor knows something is up? In my opinion if your other lab work looks great such as hematocrit, estradiol, PSA, and you have no other symptoms from the high level of testosterone in your system I see no immediate problems for you. However who knows with the long term, right?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I ahev used both biotech and hipo and am very happy with both in the middle of hipo's as we speak so I will know more in 12 weeks but feel pretty good

Top Bottom