napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Protein powder for coffee creamer!!

KingWizard said:
43979aa39e0efeae264b7161012d468f.jpg
1e84e22b677302d80ce79d993dc09855.jpg

This is what I got. Yours for half price lol

85% Whey 15% Casein with some added fiber. Heavy Vanilla Cake Batter flavor and thats it

Sent using Tapatalk

NICE bro... fucking love true nutrition.. im going to place a new order right now as i am getting low on mine!

guys try this in the morning its what I do

16 ounces of black coffee
2 scoop of vanilla isolate
2 tbs of grass fed butter
2 tbs of Coconut Oil
2 betaine HCL tabs 500mg (for better absorption)

this is my breakfast of choice it really keeps me going and I am telling you do this for a week and you will drop fat

Re: RE: Re: Protein powder for coffee creamer!!

jazzy mclicious said:
guys try this in the morning its what I do

16 ounces of black coffee
2 scoop of vanilla isolate
2 tbs of grass fed butter
2 tbs of Coconut Oil
2 betaine HCL tabs 500mg (for better absorption)

this is my breakfast of choice it really keeps me going and I am telling you do this for a week and you will drop fat
Very nice bro! Thanks for sharing

DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
KingWizard said:
43979aa39e0efeae264b7161012d468f.jpg
1e84e22b677302d80ce79d993dc09855.jpg

This is what I got. Yours for half price lol

85% Whey 15% Casein with some added fiber. Heavy Vanilla Cake Batter flavor and thats it

Sent using Tapatalk

Tempting, but if the taste isn't there, that's a big deal breaker for me

the taste is there if you get the right flavor... what's your taste buds on powder bro? i'll give you some insight on the best flavors... ive had them all
I'm pretty versatile. I like vanilla, cookies and cream, cake batter, peanut butter cup flavor, and quite a few others

I will have to give that a try. I love black coffee but can always use the extra protein. Heads up for Canadians, Costco has Leanfit Isolate/Concentrate blend on sale for $31.99 for 2KG.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1439315790159.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1439315790159.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 45
RickRock said:
So I got this idea this morning, and gave it a shot. I really like coffee, but I don't like it black. I add stevia, but have tried to avoid creamer lately because of the fat and sugar content since I'm cutting.

I really miss the flavor of a good creamer, so decided I would try adding some protein powder to see how that would be. I used a scoop of vanilla whey isolate/concentrate blend I have and put that into my mug then added the coffee. It takes a minute or so to blend it up with a spoon just right. The result? AMAZING!! It honestly tasted incredible and I will be doing this regularly now.

I just wanted to share this idea with you guys for a nice clean way to flavor your coffee and boost your protein content at the same time!

been doing this for a while..been experimenting with banana flavour powder,vanilla,cookies and cream and now im using cocoa/mochaccino...
either i use half a scoop in a regular coffee or if i want your typical protein shake,2 scoops with a lot of coffee and some milk and ice
very nice

That is Great... I always feel guilty putting the Coconut creamer in the morning brew. That is a great alternative.. Thank You for the idea man.

I have been adding protein to my coffee for a long time and its a good way to get both. I sometimes make my protein shake with coffee as the liquid and love it.........

RickRock said:
So I got this idea this morning, and gave it a shot. I really like coffee, but I don't like it black. I add stevia, but have tried to avoid creamer lately because of the fat and sugar content since I'm cutting.

I really miss the flavor of a good creamer, so decided I would try adding some protein powder to see how that would be. I used a scoop of vanilla whey isolate/concentrate blend I have and put that into my mug then added the coffee. It takes a minute or so to blend it up with a spoon just right. The result? AMAZING!! It honestly tasted incredible and I will be doing this regularly now.

I just wanted to share this idea with you guys for a nice clean way to flavor your coffee and boost your protein content at the same time!
i am going to try this today lol. i dont have vanilla flavor though., what brand did you use rick?

hurricane said:
RickRock said:

i am going to try this today lol. i dont have vanilla flavor though., what brand did you use rick?
I actually used some of the old WTBM powder I had leftover, but any whey isolate/concentrate blend should work well. Stay away from pure isolate, as I don't think that would work.

RickRock said:
hurricane said:
RickRock said:

I actually used some of the old WTBM powder I had leftover, but any whey isolate/concentrate blend should work well. Stay away from pure isolate, as I don't think that would work.
nice protein coffee! ill give it a whirl

Tried this this morning. With Inktek Evolution Vanilla protein. Was very surprised on how good it tasted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As Jazzy posted I have been doing this in the winter when I like my coffee hot. Search bullet proof coffee. I have found that the Kerry gold brand unsalted butter tastes better than the salted type. I think the key thing is using a blender. It really made the difference in mixing up the oil and butter. If it wasn't so damn hot in AZ I'd make it all the time. Play with the recipe and have fun with it.
For the summer months I'll switch to iced coffee with the just a whey isolate PP. Some brads mix better than others.

I actually like my coffee with some chocolate flavor. So one day decided to make a pre workout shake with chocolate protein and coffee. Turned out to be pretty good. So now that is what I use. Fuck buying chemical pre workout powders.

Top Bottom