Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proper ai

griamod

I have been on trt for 3 months now(Doctors otder)and decided to utilize deca(very small doses) along with test c(higher dose than deca) each week. I also was told about proviron and how this would help keep my libido going while I was on deca. I take 25 MG a day and have been for 3 weeks now. Every week I take arimidex 25mg, but I still am suffering from libido issues as well as erectile dysfunction. I also feel fatigued a lot throughout the day. I've never had these issues until I added deca to the mix for joints.

I understand the importance of utilizing these drugs right or else there could be severe consequences. I need your advice on where to go from here. Do I take arimidex everyday, every other day, every third day? No cholesterol issues. I also read up on Dostinex and have some on hand but have not utilized it yet.

I wish I did better research before adding deca and proviron.

If you really used 25 mgs of Arimidex....well - it would obviously crash your estrogen levels, which would lead to the sexual problems. Then, if you were taking 0.25 mgs per day, you most probably did not use enough, and got the estrogen levels too high. However, there is also the possibility of your prolactin raising too high, as you must also use cabergoline when tren and deca. Therefore, right now only blood work will be able to tell exactly the reason you are having sexual problems, which should be one of the three options I have described here.

As for the joints, you should never be using steroids (such as Deca and NPP) for joint repairing, as they don't help. Yes, they can decrease a bit the inflammation and pain, but they don't actually heal the joints. This leads to a possible nagging injury, as the athlete keeps stressing the joints without knowing that damage is done. Better use Ostarine for this purpose - it has a great and scientifically proven ability to heal joint problems, and considerably improving recovery times. I have tried it myself several times for this purpose, and it did wonders for me.

Top Bottom