Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Progress!!! Thanks Phurious!

5'11"
193lbs
Physique (open and masters 35+)

You see the calves. Those guys absolutely refuse to budge. Quads are pretty nice though.
Awesome bro. I was guessing you were around there for those stats. I'm in the same ballpark, just a couple inches shorter than you.

Calves can be a bastard for a lot of people. Luckily for me I'm genetically gifted there. My Calves grow like crazy

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Awesome bro. I was guessing you were around there for those stats. I'm in the same ballpark, just a couple inches shorter than you.

Calves can be a bastard for a lot of people. Luckily for me I'm genetically gifted there. My Calves grow like crazy

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ha! Same here bro. My calves grow if i just look at them. I dont even train calves or it would look oddly disporportioned.

Now, if i could just get my chest to cooperate....

Champion no doubt brother! Great result brother...them shoulders look like canon balls....awesome!

You see the calves. Those guys absolutely refuse to budge. Quads are pretty nice though.

Mine are stubborn also but since I started training them twice a week it's really been helping.

Pharma Lady Rep

Ha! Same here bro. My calves grow if i just look at them. I dont even train calves or it would look oddly disporportioned.

Now, if i could just get my chest to cooperate....

Jealous. My calves were inherited from my father. Worst calves ever lol.

F'in A, thats the dream for me. some day though looking awesome man.
Just curious how long have you been at it. love that vascularity look.

Top Bottom