Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Progress!!! Thanks Phurious!

egq003

About 6 weeks out. Thanks @phurious for helping get me where I need to be!
06e374216a9619090b5e0257202bd8c2.jpg
dfb405d39cfdde2bb4fac47bd863e8d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone!! I'm about 5lbs too heavy. A little fat and water. I should be a champion come June. God willing.

very nice work work brother... you have huge potential... your well on your way... phurious took good care of you clearly and you really have put in some hard work because it shows... keep the updates coming

Looking great bro! Keep up the great work

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Looking good bro what's the stack?

Just tren a and prop 50mgs ED OF Each

Shitty armidex from genza 25mgsED

Some gyno that according to my wife only I can see. I think im about to start milking these babies soon lol it's probably in my mind.

Hardcore Labs WINSTROL suspension to start 3wks out. (Never have run them so here's good luck to me)

The main show I wanted to do was the Pittsburgh Pro masters in August but I will need to cruise and blast before then. ANY SUGGESTIONS would help.

Was thinking sust for the cruise and just keep my diet on point....

Btw got my liquid Letro coming in the mail sarmsx!! Cant wait.

Last edited:
Just tren a and prop 50mgs EOD

Shitty armidex from genza 25mgsED

Some gyno that according to my wife only I can see. I think im about to start milking these babies soon lol it's probably in my mind.

Hardcore Labs WINSTROL suspension to start 3wks out. (Never have run them so here's good luck to me)

The main show I wanted to do was the Pittsburgh Pro masters in August but I will need to cruise and blast before then. ANY SUGGESTIONS would help.

Was thinking sust for the cruise and just keep my diet on point....

Btw got my liquid Letro coming in the mail sarmsx!! Cant wait.

No gyno I could see either bro... Ever try s4? Might be a good addition to when you start the winny

Hey thanks for the support guys. It gets hard this deep into the cycle. The moods, dieting and crazy training schedule (especially with a full family and 9-5). The wife doesn't really get the toll it takes on you so thanks again. I know you guys do!!

Hey thanks for the support guys. It gets hard this deep into the cycle. The moods, dieting and crazy training schedule (especially with a full family and 9-5). The wife doesn't really get the toll it takes on you so thanks again. I know you guys do!!

It's hard for anybody to understand that hasn't been through prep. It's grueling for sure!!

What's your height and weight bud, and what class ate you going in to?

It's hard for anybody to understand that hasn't been through prep. It's grueling for sure!!

What's your height and weight bud, and what class ate you going in to?

5'11"
193lbs
Physique (open and masters 35+)

You see the calves. Those guys absolutely refuse to budge. Quads are pretty nice though.

Top Bottom