Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Proform Blood Results

Same thing happened to me at lab Corp . Then I went back to my dr and had him order an uncapped and went back and they said they don't offer it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same thing happened to me at lab Corp . Then I went back to my dr and had him order an uncapped and went back and they said they don't offer it .

Ya its not labcorp they just pull the blood and samples its pml. Need to grab the right test

I've been cruising on proform test cyp for 8 weeks at 200mg a week. I pin on Sunday mornings and wed evening. Blood was drawn tues am about 50 hours from last pin of 100mg.

It looks like the test is capped at 1500 and my results were greater than 1500. I wish I had known labcorp was capped at 1500 I would have liked to see the exact number.

Estrogen was at 47.

I know I need to lower my dose to around 150 to get in the high normal range and get that estrogen down some too. I've been using sarms x aromasin 12.5 e3d. Please let me know where you guys think my test levels need to be while on trt.

I'm very happy with the proform test cyp it is defenitly not under dosed and pins smooth as silk no pip whatsoever.

One thing that did concern me was my AST and ALT were flagged high. I have never done an oral never drink alcohol and never taken and medicine other than ibuprofen very rarely. Is this something to be concerned about. Thoughts and opinions would be very appreciated.

I will be starting a test and Deca cycle in mid May coming up, should I go ahead and lower my dose now while I'm cruising or wait until after this upcoming cycle?

Thanks please find bloods attached.

Still a little concerned about those elevated values anybody else have any insight into why they may be high.

there barely even elevated. nothing to worry about. this week i had a talk to my MD about liver values. he said he doesnt give a shit until there 3x outside normal.
Thanks man that makes me feel better.

Gotta stay on top of the health. I'm like you Crowman.. If my levels aren't perfect I start trippin.

there barely even elevated. nothing to worry about. this week i had a talk to my MD about liver values. he said he doesnt give a shit until there 3x outside normal.
I agree with this... Mine were in the 300's from taking prescription meds... Your levels are fine...

Pharma Lady Rep

I agree with this... Mine were in the 300's from taking prescription meds... Your levels are fine...

Pharma Lady Rep

Remember guys one fucking beer will elevate your levels over 500. AST and ALT levels are not linear, 300 is considered mild toxicity 500 to 1000 suggest you went on a bender. The whole AST and ALT levels thing is way overboard. Dudes get all bent out of shape because there levels where a few points over normal it means nothing. Go train hard as hell and then wait 4 hours and get blood drawn, I bet your levels are in the 300s.

Reason I was talking to doc = my wives values were over 4000. Yup. 4 mother fucking grand.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Not to be in a mine is better then yours but I had values close to 20k after popping to much asprin, but elevated AST and ALT levels over a long period of time is the concern not the month after you did a Anadrol cycle, you just popped Anadrol dude you might have a little toxicity in your system.

Jesus one upper man. Lol

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Yeah I was thinking that when writing the reply. But I just want to make the point that elevated AST and ALT values need to be taken with a grain of salt, they show you took something or did something that the liver didn't like. We use AAS on this board so we know the culprit now after cycle we need to figure out how much toxicity is in there and how we clean that bitch out. If you have liver failure my friends or beginning signs of liver failure you will know, its not pretty and you don't need ALT and AST levels to confirm that you have liver failure.

Top Bottom