napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Problems with shipping

Bender

Just wondering if anyone has ever had an issue with shipping to Canada? Customer not receiving products, if this happens what is done about the situation?

I don't see why there would be any issues. Most sources have a reship policy so in case customs seizes it, they'll reship it to you. Best thing to do is discuss this with the source you're getting your stuff from to see what their policy is.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Canada can be tricky as their customs is very strict alot of stuyf gets seized

PHURIOUS

Just wondering if anyone has ever had an issue with shipping to Canada? Customer not receiving products, if this happens what is done about the situation?
Anytime dealing with canadian customs can be a gamble

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Starting from 2014 things started to head for worse with Canadian customs.
We still have a shipping success rate of 100% to US since 2011 but for Canada things don't look that good. Seizure rate is now up to 10-15% from the total of orders shipped to CA, even with stealth disguise applied.

Ok so it sounds like the success rate to Canada isn't the greatest, what is done for the customer if there shipment is seized? Also how does one prove there shipment has been seized?

Ok so it sounds like the success rate to Canada isn't the greatest, what is done for the customer if there shipment is seized? Also how does one prove there shipment has been seized?

You woukd get a letter. And i do a one time reship.

PHURIOUS

Glad I'm in US, so I don't have to deal with those issues. But like someone else said there are good Canadian sources.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom