Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

privacy

not really explaining at work you could say it is liquid vitamins. i mean they obvi know you take care of yourself right? its obvious lol do you have a friend you could ship it to?

LOL I'll think of somebody I don't particularly like, that way if anything goes wrong, it's their problem.
You are devious!! :D

Actually, if the name on the bottle was the salad of numbers and letters (you know, MK-blah blah, GW-blah blah) that would totally work. I mean even my cat would figure out what something called "Anabolicum" or "Testolone" is for.

I agree with the poster that said it's better not to hide things. My logic is as following:

If I tell my husband I am going to take something that is kinda sorta like a steroid but not really, he's probably not going to buy the explanation. But if I start taking it, he notices I look better, and I tell him why, and by the way no, I didn't turn into a dude, it's kind of hard to argue with facts, right?

Last edited:
Lol he may want some too thats why i bought my wife a cycle as well u can always take the labels off but make sure u mark them some way

with respect to privacy, you have much greater issues to concerned with.

Shipping to a PO provides no protection, if at a post office, its easy to get,a private mail service, doable, but not as easy.

Credit Card pre paid isnt a bad idea if you are concerned over security of CC data.
I disagree it's hard as fuck to get a PO box I've tried. They ask for so much shit and types of Identification and on top of that it's just to fill out the application...even then your application can be denied. A UPS/Fed Ex box is going to cost more money than a government owned box but at least they will sell you one. They asked for types of identification I didn't even have and I am born and raised US citizen. UPS/Fedex just asked for my money and a basic application.

I disagree it's hard as fuck to get a PO box I've tried. They ask for so much shit and types of Identification and on top of that it's just to fill out the application...even then your application can be denied. A UPS/Fed Ex box is going to cost more money than a government owned box but at least they will sell you one. They asked for types of identification I didn't even have and I am born and raised US citizen. UPS/Fedex just asked for my money and a basic application.

I meant easy to get a warrant for information

It's not out of the question that he may want some too. Especially with the healing properties of (Ostarine?). He sure could use some of that. What is it about getting old that everything hurts? :)

I've got a PO box. The only thing it does is put a small buffer between me and someone I have ship me something, so that they don't have my home address. No legal protection there at all. My primary source knows my home addy anyway, or at least has shipped to it. I just use the PO box for purchases from other people, when they occur

Did you tell him? Good luck, I tend to believe honesty is the best policy. It's tougher in practice though lol.

Way to grow a pair. Lol no pun intended hahaha. If u let his read and watch some of DGs vids i think he will understand

In ship mine to work. One time while traveling I had a bunch of bottles come in - prepping for my next cycle. My new secretary opened all my mail - including the Sarms and put them in a cabinet behind my desk. My office looked like a scene from Breaking Bad lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My two cents as a married man...

Don't hide it from your husband. Put it on the table. As a husband that has gone (and is still going) through the process of rebuilding trust, I can tell you it's a hell of a lot easier to just be upfront than it is to repair a situation in which trust is broken.

If you think your husband will freak out about this - all the more reason to be upfront about it as it sounds like it's an important issue to him and maybe something that reaches even as deep as a core value.

You've obviously done your research... Present it to him in a very matter of fact way... In the end, although married, it is your body and you have control over what you choose to do with it. He may not like it - but being upfront about it removes the sneaky part of it that can deteriorate trust, and the part that he can be legitimately upset about. It's a LOT better when your partner is aware even if they aren't 100% on board or supportive.

And, from my own perspective - there are a hell of a lot more things to be worried about these days than whether or not someone is completely natty or not...

Good luck!

Top Bottom